Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Delicious Cookie Deluxe

Comments

• MathCookieMathCookie Member Posts: 286 ✭✭
    The candy cannons switch to firing at the supernova.

Also, I add a ruby candy shield, that also drops Candy down onto the cookie, for cpr and protection.

And, oh yeah, draining continues.

Ultimate Tomato: 7,800K/8,100K
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/2
    I start firing up a giant stove the size of North America...
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Drago_mehDrago_meh Member, Wiener Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭
    3/5 we have finally reached the leader after all theses riddles and have told him everything and hope he joins us
    "The true newbie of Dashnet"
    yes you all can call me a newbie

Also I am a dragon and my young dragons must grow so please help
    http://dragcave.net/user/Drago_Meh
  • Theblade12Theblade12 Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    I travel to the great chocolate star. (1/2)

I set up a strawberry-flavored forcefield to protect the cookie. When it's damaged, it will drop the essence of strawberries on the cookie, making it more delicious.
  • Ian5Ian5 Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
    i put every metal object in existence hovering above it
    as well as adding flaming powdered sugar
    Somehow I ended up managing delicious cookie deluxe. find it here
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    Begin raising a Cookie Dragon to spit flames consisting entirely of dark chocolate & raspberry!
    1/5
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • ReepileReepile Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭
    @MathCookie Nothing in the universe, including a black hole, can destroy the supernova, all we can do is contain as much damage as possible. Ruby candy shield deployed! Protection items cannot give cpr/delish, however you can put prot items and ingredients in one round, you get +50 protection
    @Brainstorm protection gained by 150!
    @Drago_meh And so the story continues...
    @Theblade12 The forcefield grants 100 protection
    @Ian5 Flaming powder sugar? DELSH! 71000 Protection 100
    @Lefian begun the raising!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    100,000 Per Round
    + 171,000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 1,320,000
    Deli-Meter: Global Cookie Celebration of Taste Day
    Size: House
    Trophy: Bronze
    PROTECTION: 400

EVENT!
    The stars of the galaxy have lined up to perfectly supernova a beam of obliteration... at the cookie?! We must stop it!

(PART 2)
    Now that we have put physical protection above us, it's time for you to provide magic power! Use dark magics, summon wizards or anything related to magic to stop the supernova!
    whats wrongwith me
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Use super-dense sugar crystals to block the supernova!
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
    2/5!
    Um, assuming that I can also shield the cookie while charging...
    Employ bots the vaporize any projectiles that near the cookie!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    2/2 ?
    I put a large pot, pour oil into it...

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    I put a magical dark chocolate glyph spanning the entire cookie that puts a vortex above the cookie that sucks other objects in.
    I also add jelly filling.
    4/5 The Leader has agreed to help us and have consulted his generals to prepare their army of bakepeople to help us! he's also sending 2 bake wizards to help as well. They all just have to get ready.

edited May 2017
    I get an array of Chocoloate Blasters from Demapita Labs. I use half of the Blasters to create a blast array around the cookie, to fire at the supernova. (for the event) (Chocolate Blasters are magic, by the way) I use the other half to fire at the cookie, for even more chocolate. (cpr)

And also, I put the Ultimate Tomato right in front of the supernova, so when it fires, the tomato dies, and I can get the legendary candy.
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭
    i put the cookie inside of a gingerbread house, that is slightly bigger than the cookie itself, the demolish the gingerbread house, leaving the ginger dust to sprinkle the cookie beautifully
    I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
    to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
    to those who never met me.... hi?
    @Diesel0307 sparkle sparkle 200 Prot!
    @Lefian You can, bots ready to vaporise 250 prot
    @Brainstorm i see prot 10000000 jks 1 jks 100
    @Ian5 The delicious immense colossal power is channelled into the cookie! 100,000
    @Drago_meh The journey is almost over! 150 prot
    @MathCookie The tomato and blasters are now giving prot! 300, also 40,000 cpr
    @McJagger DUSTSPRIKNLELS! best spriknlels! 140,000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    140,000 Per Round
    + 380,000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 1,700,000
    Deli-Meter: Taste Infinite Victory
    Size: House
    PROTECTION: 1,400

EVENT!
    The stars of the galaxy have lined up to perfectly supernova a beam of obliteration... at the cookie?! We must stop it!

(PART 3)
    It looks like we are protected enough, now we must add armours and other protective materials ON the cookie, not just above.
    whats wrongwith me
    3/4
    I increase the oil... then toss the cookie in, with other cookies of its size and bigger...
    I keep pouring oil from a giant bottle at the cookie, until it becomes crispy enough for the final level...

• Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Put reflective sugar crystals on the cookie that block gamma rays and taste good
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
    I pour molten, edible, adamantite on the cookie.
    I create a ruby candy sphere right on the cookie, for protection. I also combine every chocolate blaster that's helping the cookie (except for the protection ones) into one VANILLA BLASTER. This vanilla Blaster is, of course, stronger than the chocolate Blasters combined. More cpr!

And now, to wait for the doom of the Ultimate Tomato...
    Place spikey plates made out of hardened sugar mixed with dark chocolate!
    @Brainstorm CRISP PERFECTION OOOOOOOOO 100,000
    @Diesel0307 Reflection services on the go! 400 prot 80,000
    @Theblade12 Combine the flavouring prots! 400 prot, 80,000
    @MathCookie grants 400 prot, Vanilla blaster vaporflavor! 60,000 cpr
    @Lefian 800 prot and SPIKSZ 40,000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    200,000 Per Round
    + 500,000
    + 700,000

The cookie growls and roars like a lion, startling and scaring everyone!
    It shuffles and swiftly spins into a rapid growth to the size of a Hotel! It has many floors and is quite a bit bigger than an ordinary house, however it's still not as big as other buildings...

Come along come along and be accommodated in the Cookie Hotel!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 3,000,000
    Deli-Meter: Cookie Addict Galore
    Size: Hotel

IMPACT!

The supernova obliteration beam is stopped in it's tracks, as we have just enough protection to absorb the blast... the legendary candy is collected for 700,000 deliciousness and the supernova shows us a new event coming soon...

The wind flows through gently, an event is on the run and is coming towards us... 0/5
    whats wrongwith me
    edited May 2017

4/4

I turn into an extremely giant being, I take the cookies out of the pot and put them on a plate...
    I take the delicious cookie out, dip it into a glass of chocolate milk, and swallow it whole.... I then explode, and all the materials and food in my stomach combines with the cookie...

Waiiit can my latest post count as a charge?
    Yes; 4/5
    No; 3/5
    Anyways, cast a magic spell to increase the cookie's deliciousness, as well as give it a fabulous neon 'Cookie Hotel' sign.
    Welp, that quest is over- and so is that event.

I create a chocolate blaster with a growth ray, that increases the size of the blaster whenever the blaster fires, which gives some Cpr^2. Cpr^2 is Cpr per round, meaning each round the cpr goes up by the Cpr^2, like how the Delish goes up by the Cpr. (I realize the cpr^2 will have less adding, since it's kinda op. I understand if the Cpr^2 is only raised by like a thousand or so...)
    All of the bakepeople travel through the dimensional portal and start throwing all sorts of delicious stuff on the cookie and the wizards start enchanting the cookie to protect it from the death ray thing.

I construct a time machine. (1/5)
    I use a combination of 2 parts powdered sugar to 1 part rock candy and 0.5 parts dark chocolate to call upon the CANDY SHOWER. It begins hailing ROCK CANDY.
    @Brainstorm The most interesting technique yet! 900,000!
    @Lefian you are at 4/5 neon sign very neon 150,000
    @MathCookie please stick to normal cpr, I'm bad at handling with mechanics that are more than what they are already as I have lots of irl work and need to be able to do this in a simple way, i grant 50,000 cpr
    @Drago_meh BOOM DELISH! 1,100,000!! Also 100,000 CPR!
    @Theblade12 construction begins
    @Ian5 CANDy shOWER on the go! 150,000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    350,000 Per Round
    +3,000,000

New silly achievements every round just for funs

Achievements Unlocked:
    Clumped - 1,000,000 Deliciousness in one ingredient
    Exact Double - Exactly double the deliciousness in one round, no more or less
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 6,000,000
    Deli-Meter: I CANT HANDLE IT..
    Size: Hotel

The wind flows through gently, an event is on the run and is coming towards us... 0/5
    whats wrongwith me
    5/5!
    RELEASE THE CRAGON!
    Heheh. Cookie Dragon!
    I turn the cookie into a cookie hotel, so people can stay there. The price to get in? Delicious items! This way, we can get cpr from the visitors.