Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Delicious Cookie Deluxe

Comments

• MathCookieMathCookie Member Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    On my quest, I find another golden cookie. I put it in the big Cookie, and it gives CPR Frenzy. (Along the quest, I'll find items to put in the cookie. However, the quest is still charging.)

(2/??)
    Post edited by MathCookie on
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    Noiiice.
    Replace the grandmas with robots designed specifically to create the newest version of Big Cookie!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    I go to the mystical Goombu Jungle, to get some Mega Mint. The Mega Mint is created by special Goombian Gorillas that have evolved enough to learn some agriculture. They first take some normal mint and then mix it into a paste with some water. They then put in some mystical Goombian powder, and use the final paste to grow more mint. The mint then grows to a bigger size and tastes more delicious then ever. If we are lucky, the mint will get plucked and will have a mutation that causes the Gorillas to praise it. They then coat it in pure water and Goombian powder, which causes it to float in the air as the mystical Mega Mint! I take the Mega Mint and add the flavor all over the cookie.
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭
    i dip the cookie inside of a vat of melted cookies
    I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
    to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
    to those who never met me.... hi?
  • ReepileReepile Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭
    @Brainstorm Boom choco! 19000
    @Theblade12 can't beat scientific deliciousness! 20000
    @MathCookie search begun
    @Diesel0307 this cookie is starting to feel like a treasure hunt to find ingredients, and brings more kids! 23000 (something tells me the event will be a bad one)
    @Lefian Successful cookie! 24000
    @MathCookie CPR FRENZZZ +6800
    @Lefian Higher Efficiency achieved! +25000
    @Diesel0307 Mega mint now yums the cookie! +30000
    @McJagger cookie vs cookie! 22000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    50,000 Per Round
    + 213000!!!!!!!!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 431,000
    Deli-Meter: Logical Wonder
    Size: Oak Tree
    Trophy: Wooden

An event arises once again.. 2/5
    whats wrongwith me
  • Theblade12Theblade12 Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    I pour the powdery, last bit of cereal from a colossal cereal package onto the cookie.
  • Drago_mehDrago_meh Member, Wiener Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭
    3/3

Everyone see the candy nuke fly into the atmosphere and strike the cookie, sending all of its contents everywhere, not only making the cookie more delicious, but also the ground around it. I guess you could say the blast area is now known as deliciousness park.
    Some forgotten user who has aged with time and transitioned into lurking the site instead of actually being active.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I attach a drill to an extremely dangerous vanilla bomb and set it to detonate when the drill reaches the center of the cookie, then I set the drill off to its journey
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    I take some candy cannons from the Delishiousness Land, and put them around the cookie, to protect from any bad events. Until the event comes, the cannons fire Candy into the cookie, for more Cpr. I also encounter a vegetable Army, who want to destroy the Deliciousness Land, and I begin to fight them.

(3/??)
    Put edible human-attracting magnets in the cookie

edited May 2017
    @Theblade12 powdery delightness! 25000
    @Drago_meh Childrens dance upon the new candy land! 120,000!!
    @Brainstorm Boomboom! Vanilla dreams! 29000
    @MathCookie CANDYCANDYCANDY alert not enough candy! 10,000 cpr
    @Diesel0307 Attractive! 30000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    60,000 Per Round
    + 264,000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 695,000
    Deli-Meter: Defying Physics of the Tongue!
    Size: Oak Tree

An event arises once again.. 3/5

PS GOING ON HOLIDAY LESS FREQUENT UPDATES FOR A BIT
    whats wrongwith me
    I get a large brush and dip it into a bucket of chocolate paste and start painting the cookie from the outside.

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    I combine my two chocolate Blasters into a Superchoco Blaster! This blaster is stronger than the two blasters that combined to make it. In this case, the whole really is greater than the sum of it's parts! (Cpr)

I also continue to fight the veggie army.

(4/??)
    I declare war against another world, in the name of the delicious cookie. (1/2)
    I travel to an alternate dimension to convince a planet to help us make the cookie even more delicious. 1/5
    Some forgotten user who has aged with time and transitioned into lurking the site instead of actually being active.
    edited May 2017
    i take a clone of our cookie, and break it up into small chunks, and sprinkle it ontop of our cookie, the cover it in sticky caramel, to keep the chunks in place. The set a giant cup of milk beside of it...
    I put the world's most addictive substance in a frosting form onto the cookie and spread it everywhere!

edited May 2017
    I defeat the veggie army, and I now must fight the leader of them, and the one who, if I defeat, I'll get the legendary candy...

THE ULTIMATE TOMATO.

Ultimate Tomato: 8,100K/8,100K

Team Cookie: 695,000/695,000 (Team Cookie's Max HP is the cookie's Deliciousness)

I throw a bucket of chocolate lava onto the tomato.

Ultimate Tomato: 8,080K/8,100K

I need help fighting this guy, so if others want to help me attack, I would love that.

(5/5 for quest itself)

(1/?? for battle)

(Also if Reepile starts to notice this battle and wants to take over deciding how much damage the attacks do that's fine)
    Post edited by MathCookie on
    @Brainstorm The paint to potential delish! 34000
    @MathCookie Chocolate Mechanism upgrade! 20000 cpr and you fight vegs
    @Theblade12 Aliens fight over the cookie!!
    @Drago_meh Discussion shall begin
    @McJagger Chef of cookie award!
    @Diesel0307 Obsessed with cookies, new phenomenon! 40000
    @MathCookie I wont take over, if you can do all the stuffs for your thing that would be good. Also please don't make it too big of a thing like an entire new forum game, and not too long.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    80,000 Per Round
    + 154,000

RUMBLE GRUMBLE RUMBLE GRUMBLE!!! The cookie flaps in an enraged growth spurt, and it's mass is now as big as a House!!! Live in side a cookietm
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 849,000
    Deli-Meter: The 8th mystery of the world
    Size: House

An event arises once again.. 4/5
    whats wrongwith me
    Don't worry, it won't take too long.

I begin to set up a drainage on the tomato. He slowly loses HP, and said HP is turned into Deliciousness and sent to the cookie, for more cpr. Once he loses all HP, then I can get the legendary candy.

Ultimate Tomato: 8,000K/8,100K
    (2/2) I finish conquering the alien planet, plunder everything that is even a little delicious, and enslave the natives to make more delicious things for the cookie.
  • Ian5Ian5 Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
    I add vanilla extract (What?)
    Somehow I ended up managing delicious cookie deluxe. find it here
  • Ian5Ian5 Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I hit the ultimate tomato with a meat cleaver.
    Ultimate tomato hp : 7,995k/8,100k
    Post edited by Ian5 on
    Somehow I ended up managing delicious cookie deluxe. find it here
    I make smaller versions of the cookie about the size of a table and sprinkle them on the cookie!

• LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    (err, if this is allowed)
    Begin producing robots that produce robots that produce cookies about 5% the size of the Big Cookie.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I aim a giant Cannon at the cookie... and launch tens of giant milk missiles, ending with one gianormous choco-milk nuke

I make the draining affect the normal veggies too, for more Cpr, and so the cpr doesn't stop when the tomato is defeated. (Cpr)

The draining continues...
    Ultimate Tomato HP: 7,900k/7,900k
    2/5 we have asked to see their leader, but he will only see us if we complete some riddles... Oh boy this is going to be a long day
    i place the cookie inside of a gingerbread house!
    @Theblade12 The stimulationous falavormaximus is a great flavour! 90000
    @Ian5 generic 10000
    @Diesel0307 sprinkling tables? that's new 40000
    @Lefian this type of complex percentages n stuff makes me have too much stress, keep it normal numbers without exacts n stuff
    @Brainstorm Milkpocalypse 50000
    @MathCookie Cpr growth! +20000 cpr
    @Drago_meh nook him
    @McJagger it does not fit. 10000 for trying
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    100,000 Per Round
    + 300,000

Congratulations grand bakers!! You have been awarded the grando magnificento Bronze trophy for reaching 1,000,000 deliciousness!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 1,149,000
    Deli-Meter: Critical Flavour Levels
    Size: House
    Trophy: Bronze

EVENT!
    The stars of the galaxy have lined up to perfectly supernova a beam of obliteration... at the cookie?! We must stop them!

(PART 1)
    In addition to adding ingredients for delish on the cookie, also add protection above it!
    whats wrongwith me