Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Delicious Cookie Deluxe

Comments

• MathCookieMathCookie Member Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Oops I attempted to double post.

Can someone delete this comment?
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    I set up small bombs designed to explode into edible confetti (and dopamine), and light them!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Just coat the whole cookie in the cream you would put on cinnamon buns. Ooh, and put a bunch of cinnamon buns on top!
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
  • ReepileReepile Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭
    @Theblade12 Great job decoding! The group is rewarded with double everything, and then + 10% of the end product! Pudding fun! 2000 x 2 = 4000 +10% = 4400!
    @Brainstorm favalor fart, revolutionary technique! 2300 x 2 = 4600 +10% = 5060!
    @MathCookie Delicious condensed, and growth! CPR ACTIVE! 1500 cpr x 2 + 10% = 3300!!
    @Lefian Bombs of edible confetti.... this reminds me of a previous delicious cookie... 2500 x 2 +10% = 5500!
    @Diesel0307 Cinnamon bun complex paradoxia! 2400 x 2 + 10% = 5280!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    4700 Per Round
    + 28240!!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    WOW! DOUBLED COOKIE DELICIOUSNESS WITHIN ONE ROUND! x3 WATA!?

The ground rumbles... and the cookie grows to the size of a BED!? A delicious slumber awaits...
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 48010
    Deli-Meter: Immense Flavour Packed
    Size: Bed
    Trophy: None

EVENT ARRIVED!
    Chef. Ciokeo has arrived! He will give a different task every round for 5 rounds, and if you solve it the cookie may receive a suprise!

[TASK 4]
    YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THIS TASK IN ORDER TO GET REWARDS OF THE NEXT TASK.

Chef. Ciokeo: "You are an amazing decoder! This now, is an important task. It wont grant any perks, but will allow you to gain the perks of task 5 if you are able to complete it. The code grows hard now, detectives!"

Ew lliw trats tuo elpmis, tub teg redrah. W Hatism Yna Mebac Kwa Rds?
    whats wrongwith me
    edited May 2017
    Elipeer!
    Lel, forgot to add the ingredient.
    Let the cookie listen to my dope-ass mixtape!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give the cookie some...Little...White..."Friendliness chips."

aka cocaine
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    edited May 2017
    I get a job at Demapita Labs, and create my own Chocolate Blaster. This Chocolate Blaster 2.0 shoots much larger blasts, and can shoot for much longer. This should give more cpr. It also has a mystery effect- this mystery doesn't affect deliciousness, however. It might be revealed later.

@MrMonkey7th we need your code solving skills!
  • Theblade12Theblade12 Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    ''Oekoic'' if you meant the name of the character giving us these tasks, just to be safe

I invent the cookie-pass, a gun using a system that reads the sanity of the target. If they are mentally deranged enough to ruin a cookie, they are knocked unconscious, arrested and then given mandatory therapy. If it has become so bad that they never can stop being a threat to cookies, they are executed on the spot.

Edit: My pudding was surpassed by a fart. What is my life even?
    CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING TASK 4
    You are now able to collect rewards from task 5 if completed!

@Lefian The cookie raps 100 words every round 4000
    @¤RunninginReverse¤ Truly an addict special!! 4200
    @MathCookie CCHAOW! v0.2 +2000 cpr
    @Theblade12 Fart is yum, That extra security makes the cookie seem much more valuable, and in turn, delicious! 4500
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    6700 Per Round
    + 19600 (also rounds number)
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 67600
    Deli-Meter: DENSE OF TASTE
    Size: Bed
    Trophy: None

EVENT ARRIVED!
    Chef. Ciokeo has arrived! He will give a different task every round for 5 rounds, and if you solve it the cookie may receive a suprise!

[TASK 5]

quite a grand reward!

Chef. Ciokeo: "This is my final task before this event, and me, leaves this cookieland. It will be hard but worth it!"
    LOOK IN THE SPOILER
    ----- .---- ----- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- / ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- / ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- / ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- ----- / ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- / ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- / ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- -----
    whats wrongwith me
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cornflower Blue.

Also, putting it under multiple levels of encryption, you sneeky bastard.

Paint a sign on the cookie saying "THIS IS DELISH COOKIE"
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I found delicious cookie-ism and start converting people to it.
    Awwe heck.
    Begin employing the children of my neighborhood to work alongside the grandmas in the kitchen, having them create mini versions of the Big Cookie™
    I create a candy portal on top of the cookie, so candies from the multiverse can flow into the cookie, for more cpr.
  • CalamityCalamity Member, Friendly Posts: 15,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I add into the mix a cookie...?

And so Chef. Ciokeo departs, and leaves you with TRIPLE DELICIOUSNESS this round! (Multiplied at end)
    @RunninginReverse multicryption, the sign influences people to check out the cookie, and makes more deliciousness! 5600
    @Theblade12 Oh cookie, please raise your deliciousness by 5600!
    @Lefian Childrens workforce is the best workforce +3000 cpr (tripled 9000)
    @MathCookie The multiverse flows candies into great cprs! +3500 cpr (tripled 10500)
    @Calamity a cookie, a simple yet flawless addition! 4500
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    26200 Per Round
    + 50900 !

Congratulations! You have been awarded the Wooden Trophy for achieving a quite fancy 100,000 deliciousness!!

The cookie growls loudly, and rumbles like an earthquake. It grows...
    to the size... of... An oak tree?!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 117,500
    Deli-Meter: I'm hungry beyond belief!
    Size: Oak Tree
    Trophy: Wooden
    whats wrongwith me
    I reclaim the holy land. COOKIE VULT!
    Before Ciokeo leaves, I use my cloning machine to make a clone of him. The clone's only goal is to make the cookie delicious. This should boost the cpr quite well!
    I cover the cookie in a glaze that is on Glazed Doughnuts at Dunkin' Donuts.

@Theblade12 Cookies all above us 9000
    @MathCookie Chef Ciokeo is cloned, but is much less powerful than the original. It gives 4000 cpr
    @Diesel0307 glazed with glazed glaze 8900
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    39200 Per Round
    + 48100 !
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 165,600
    Deli-Meter: I'm hungry beyond belief!

An event arises once again.. 0/5
    whats wrongwith me
  • Drago_mehDrago_meh Member, Wiener Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭
    I launch a nuke at the cookie, but not just any nuke. When this nuke explodes, it covers everything within 1 mile in sprinkles, a mix of brown sugar and cinnamon, and best of all, frosting. That and the initial blast zone gets sprayed in melted marshmallow. Let's call this a candy nuke. Unfortunately it's going to take 3 turns to get here from the planet of pure food delights. 1/3
    Some forgotten user who has aged with time and transitioned into lurking the site instead of actually being active.
    I shoot the cookie with an orbital vanilla sauce bombardment satellite.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I throw the cookie into Mt.Friz, the volcano filled with extremely hot Liquid Caramel !
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    @Drago_meh The nuke is on it's way!
    @Theblade12 BOMBARD IT! I'm assuming this is cpr +4000
    @Brainstorm Liquid Caramel is coated onto the doughy surface. 10000
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    43200 Per Round
    + 53200 !
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 218,800
    Deli-Meter: Unexplainable Yummies

An event arises once again.. 1/5
    whats wrongwith me
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I release a White Chocolate Nuke on the cookie?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    I hire people to start genetically engineering the cookie's individual molecules to make it more inherently delicious.
    I begin a quest through the land of Deliciousness, in search of a legendary candy.

(1/?)
    edited May 2017
    I fill the cookie with patches of soda inside that will fill your mouth hole with sugar! And caffeine.

Also, what is the event
    Post edited by Diesel0307 on

I take the top three most successful cookie brands and force them to produce cookies to put on top of Big Cookie™!
  • Drago_mehDrago_meh Member, Wiener Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭
    The nuke is nearing the solar system 2/3
    Some forgotten user who has aged with time and transitioned into lurking the site instead of actually being active.
    INTERMISSION, you are able to post another ingredient now, as I'm sleeping now and have no time to update until many hours!
    whats wrongwith me