Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Delicious Cookie Deluxe

Comments

• maindogmaindog Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭
    I add 50 lbs of potatoes
    R.I.P. Lilly
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    I bake a gingerbread man similar in size to the main cookie and put it on top!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • ReepileReepile Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭
    @Brainstorm stickaPOW! Chocolate splats all over the cookie! +350
    @maindog Interesting, the new flavour? +150
    @Lefian A nice little touch on the top! +300
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    170 Per Round
    +970
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 2620
    Deli-Meter: QUITE YUM!
    Size: Pizza
    Trophy: None

An event comes near... [2/3]
    whats wrongwith me
    I add one of the cookies from one of the previous games.
    R.I.P. Lilly
  • MathCookieMathCookie Member Posts: 286 ✭✭
    I add a larger chocolate tank onto the Chocolate Blaster, allowing it to fire larger blasts, for more cpr.
    I connect a hose to a vat of vanilla and spray it onto the cookie!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Let's put some rainbow frosting all around the trim of the cookie, and make a smiley face too. The frosting is made by unicorn bakers.
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
    @maindog paradox flavour, interesting indeed +500
    @MathCookie powpow, more cpr for the world! +130 cpr
    @Lefian GOT SPRAYED DUUD! vanilla slides on the cookie. +550
    @Diesel0307 Unicorn bakers, finalizing the touches! The kids enjoy it more now +600
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    300 Per Round
    +1950
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    The cookie shakes rapidly, and startles people around. It grows... to the size of a coffee table! Much more room for interesting ingredients!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 4570
    Deli-Meter: Extremely Scrumptious
    Size: Coffee Table

EVENT ARRIVED!
    Chef. Ciokeo has arrived! He will give a different task every round for 5 rounds, and if you solve it the cookie may receive a suprise!

[TASK 1]

Chef. Ciokeo: "Hello my wonderful bakers! I come with a puzzle for this round! As my first puzzle, it shall remain not too hard. My name is an anagram... but for what word?"
    whats wrongwith me
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭
    Anagram=Cookie
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
    Monkey solved it, so I don't have to...

I add a ruby candy in there. The ruby candy's effect this time is: The next few posters have their effects increased!
    I go into a lab and convert pure diamond into chocolate, resulting in a sugar crystal that delicious! I crumble it up and put it into a strawberry milkshake, then I let it freeze into ice cream, and put huge globs all over the cookie!!!

Might as well say it, just to be sure...
    It's cookie!
    I sacrifice lives to the cookie-gods, in hopes that they rain godly cookies from above!
    edited May 2017
    I add crushed up butterfinger candybars to the cookie.

Wait... What do you mean we can't say butterfinger on TV? Fine...

I add multiple crushed up candybars consisting of a crunchy peanutbutter flavored substance that is covered in chocolate to the cookie.
    R.I.P. Lilly
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭
    i summon a dragon that breathes sprinkles and chocolate fudge icing on the cookies (cpr)
    I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
    to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
    to those who never met me.... hi?
    edited May 2017
    @MrMonkey7th Correct! As a reward, all deliciousness is doubled this turn!
    @MathCookie The ruby candy now gives powers to the next 3 peoples!
    @Diesel0307 Pure crystal cookies are most delish! 700 + 100 x 2 = TOTAL 1600!
    @Lefian The Gods drop pure silky chocolate drizzled all over the cookie, 500 + 100 x 2 = TOTAL 1200!
    @maindog The cookie is covered in deliciousness once again! 600 + 100 x 2 = TOTAL 1400!
    @McJagger The cookie dragon has arrived! 300 x 2 = TOTAL 600 CPR!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    900 Per Round
    +5100
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    WOW! DOUBLED COOKIE DELICIOUSNESS WITHIN ONE ROUND!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 9670
    Deli-Meter: Absolutely Delightful!!

EVENT ARRIVED!
    Chef. Ciokeo has arrived! He will give a different task every round for 5 rounds, and if you solve it the cookie may receive a suprise!

[TASK 2]

Chef. Ciokeo: "What! I'm impressed, but is my dog impressed? The time has come for your next task, whatever your name is. Of course it's still not too hard again this time. This forum is for making a delicious cookie anyway!

read the 1st, 5th, 9th, 19th, 21st, 29th and 32nd words of Chef. Ciokeo's text.
    whats wrongwith me
    Chef. Ciokeo's puzzle: DashNet!
    e^i*π=-1
  • Theblade12Theblade12 Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    I found Delicious Cookie Academy, dedicated to teaching children how to improve the cookie, as well as advancing cookieology.
    I place the cookie on a beach, then I command the Candy Battleship to shoot it's candy at the cookie. (CPR)
    I insert Marshmallow Bubbles into the cookie that when you eat it, will pop and release delicious melted marshmallow!

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I add 8 to the cookie, multiply it by 5, then put it to the power of 3, so together it is (8 + cookie x 5)*3
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    Actually Brainstorm, it would be (8+cookie*5)^3

Sorry for double posting
    e^i*π=-1

Sorry for double posting

Actually, a double post consists of 2 posts, one directly after another, from the same user. Hate to burst your bubble, but that wasn't a real double post.

ANYWAYS...

I add some dried up mint leaves from my own garden to the cookie for some mintastic flavor.
    (Seriously, the mint took over the whole garden, there's not much room for anything else.)
    R.I.P. Lilly

Sorry for double posting

I'm not familiar with Internet power symbols.

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Yeah, but I posted twice (three times now) before Reepile responded.
    e^i*π=-1

Doesn't matter as long as you're not doing an action

By definition, it's still not a double post.

Ok, let's stop de-railing this thread.
    R.I.P. Lilly
    @MrMonkey7th Great job! Chef. Ciokeo has granted a frenzy! Random.org will pick a number between 1-3 and whatever the number is your deliciousness will be multiplied by that!
    @Theblade12 This connects to people's brains that the cookie is infact much more delicious! 900 RANDOM.ORG DECIDES TO MULTIPLY BY 2! 1800
    @MathCookie bombard that cookie with candies!! 500 cpr, RANDOM.ORG DECIDES TO MULTIPLY BY 1 :(
    @Diesel0307 The bubbles pop extravagantly! 1000, RANDOM.ORG DECIDES TO MULTIPLY BY 2! 2000
    @Brainstorm math or something 1200 RANDOM.ORG DECIDES TO MULTIPLY BY 3!!! 3600
    @maindog just pure delight of the riches! 1300 RANDOM.ORG DECIDES TO MULTIPLY BY 1 :(
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    1400 Per Round
    +10100
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    WOW! DOUBLED COOKIE DELICIOUSNESS WITHIN ONE ROUND! x2
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 19770
    Deli-Meter: Shockingly Delightful!!!!!!!

EVENT ARRIVED!

[TASK 3]

Chef. Ciokeo: "What!! How?! Ah, totally insane! Superb tunips! Hey, erm... now ah my extra order for thou.. hmm... i should totally hear rice entering a door."

Raed teh fsirt ltter of echa wrod
    whats wrongwith me
    I eat cupcakes, a lot, and fart on the cookie

• Theblade12Theblade12 Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Delicious Cookie Deluxe is the name of the thread.

I put vanilla pudding on the cookie, because pudding makes everything better.
    I set up an automatic ray that shrinks the cookie, which condenses it's Deliciousness, then it grows it again, but with the condensing kept, so Delish is increased. (CPR)