Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Delicious Cookie Deluxe

ReepileReepile Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 7 in Playground
spoiler contains extra info about my thoughts on stuffs
Hello guys, some of you (or maybe very few of you now) know that I made 2 delicious cookie games in the past. The first one went for a loong time with a total of 27 pages, my longest forum game! I then was unable to hold up with the continuation of it as it felt like a chore. The second was much shorter, and the same conclusion came. This time I will try myself to hold this game up for as long as possible, but of course if only 2 people play every round it's not worth me spamming the forum. In hopes that the new members could help me get this game running I will run it and we will run together!

RULES + INSTRUCTIONS

=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1. The goal is to add ingredients to the cookie to make it more delicious! Basically, write what ingredient you put in, may it be chocolate, shoving in a sugar bomb or whatever! The more delicious it sounds, the more deliciousness it will give. (I decide the deliciousness it gives) Your imagination is the limit!
2. You can only double post ingredients in one round if at least 3 people have posted after your add, or if 2 people have posted and it's been one day since I've updated the round.
3. ALL DASHNET RULES APPLY, BE NICE
4. You can create things like Cookie Factories or anything else that will also make cookies per round! Every round, the CPR will be added to the total deliciousness.
5. As the deliciousness goes up, the Deli-Meter changes and the size increases! Biggest cookie here we come! Trophies are earned at milestones as well!
6. You cannot eat the cookie, destroy it, make it disgusting etc.
7. Charging also works I guess, aka 0/3, 1/3, 2/3 etc to find an ingredient/cook it etc
8. Please do not make a Delicious Cookie Idle game from Orteil's Idle Game Maker, as I plan to do so sometime in the future.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

CURRENT STATS

TROPHIES
(X) = Not done, *** = done.
Wooden Trophy - 100,000 Deliciousness ***
Bronze Trophy - 1,000,000 Deliciousness ***
Iron Trophy - 1,000,000,000 Deliciousness ***
Silver Trophy - 1 Tri Deliciousness ***
Gold Trophy - 1 Quad Deliciousness ***
Emerald Trophy - 1 Quint Deliciousness (X)
Ruby Trophy - 1 Sext Deliciousness (X)
Obsidian Trophy - 1 Sept Deliciousness (X)
Amethyst Trophy - 1 Oct Deliciousness (X)
Diamond Trophy - 1 Non Deliciousness (X)
Unobtainium Trophy - 1 Dec Deliciousness (X)
Magic Trophy - 1 UnDec Deliciousness (X)
Chaotic Stone Trophy - 1 DuoDe Deliciousness (X)
Mythicalite Trophy - 1 TreDe Deliciousness (X)
Ubershard Trophy - 1 QuaDe Deliciousness (X)
Rainbow Trophy 1 QuinDe (X)
Matter Trophy 1 SeDe (X) (or the glitched ruby trophy) (X)
Pure Energy Trophy 1 SeptDe (X)
Future Trophy 1 OctDe (X)
Grandite Trophy 1 NovDe (X)
The Cookie Trophy 1 Vigi (X)

Light Trophy 1 Delishplus (X)
Darkness Trophy 1Kk Delishplus (X)
Infinite Trophy 1Mm Delishplus (X)
Reborn Trophy 1Bb Delishplus (X)
Void Trophy 1Tt Delishplus (X)
Trophy of Trophies 1Qq Delishplus (X)
Frosty Trophy 1Qtt DelishPlus (X)

1 Delishplus = 1,000 Vigintillion Deliciousness
1Kk Delishplus = 1,000,000 Delishplus
1Mm Delishplus = 1,000,000Kk Delishplus
1Bb Delishplus = 1,000,000Mm Delishplus
ETC.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
0 Per Round
+ ???
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Deliciousness: 0
Deli-Meter: Gross
Size: Average Cookie
Trophy: None

First round has begun, you may now add ingredients!
whats wrongwith me
Post edited by Reepile on
Tagged:

Comments

• McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭
    oooh, ive seen these games! but when i joined they were dead!

i will start by adding cinnamon
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭
    I cover the cookie in a swath of white cream, and drizzle melted blueberry sauce on top, along with sprinkling some sea-salt chocolate chunks to add more flavour...
    e^i*π=-1
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭
    I inject caramel into the cookie using my all-purpose syringe.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • ReepileReepile Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭
    @McJagger Yes, welcome to the live version! Cinnamon adds some taste! +5
    @MrMonkey7th All the ingredients are mixed onto the cookie, and produce a splash of flavour! +20
    @Lefian The syringe penetrates the cookie and fills it with lovely caramel! +8
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    0 Per Round
    + 33
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 33
    Deli-Meter: Meh.
    whats wrongwith me
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭
    Dash a few grains of sugar on the cookie, sugar that was mined in the fabled mountains of Muyl. Only a few grains are needed because of the extremely special processes that take place there. Underwater volcanic vents heat and cool the sugar many times before it is eventually carried into the underground caves in the mountain of Muyl. Once there, Snortch bats eat the sugar and excrete it for their babies to eat. What isn't eaten sits on the floor of the caves, and over hundreds of years, is absorbed into the dirt itself, Muls, a distant relative of the earth worm that only lives in Muyl mountain, use it to line the walls of their homes, and often lick it, turning it into a slimy paste, when the Muls eventually die, the paste slowly hardens into a rock like substance.If we are lucky enough, we might find a small deposit of it, and we can use it to create the most delicious foods known to man kind!
    e^i*π=-1
  • MathCookieMathCookie Member Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited May 14
    I add some rainbow sprinkles from the holy Skysprinkle Land.

Also, Ruby Trophy is 1 Sext, not 1 Sede, right?
    @MrMonkey7th I can see you aren't the typical post farmer, much more quality! The ingredient is so powerful and well flavoured it gives +50
    @MathCookie Oh, must've been thinking of the decillions already! fixed. The rainbow sprinkles are holy and come from skysprinkle land a holy sprinkle that falls upon the cookie! +17
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    0 Per Round
    + 67
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 100
    Deli-Meter: Hmm
    whats wrongwith me
    17 is my favorite number lol

I blast the cookie with a chocolate blaster that blasts liquid chocolate that is now added to the cookie. The Blaster was made in Demapita Labs, a leading laboratory in the deliciousness field. The Blaster has a tank of chocolate inside, so it can fire for a while.

17 is my favorite number lol

I blast the cookie with a chocolate blaster that blasts liquid chocolate that is now added to the cookie. The Blaster was made in Demapita Labs, a leading laboratory in the deliciousness field. The Blaster has a tank of chocolate inside, so it can fire for a while.

"so it can fire for a while" please specify if this is a normal add or a cpr (cookie per round) item
    whats wrongwith me
    Cpr
    I pepper the cookie with nicotine!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    edited May 14
    Lefian, plz don't

Drugs are bad
    @MathCookie MathCookie is 17's favourite human! The chocolate blasts are very delish! 10 CPR
    @Lefian The cookie is now infested with nicotine, however it's not supposed to be healthy and makes it addicting, therefore DELISH +30
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    10 Per Round
    + 40
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 140
    Deli-Meter: Ok
    whats wrongwith me
    i create a super computer, capable of pumping out chocolate onto cookies! (cpr)
    I take some Cursors from Cookie Clicker, make them Candy Cursors, and assign them to click this cookie, for more per round.

Also, I remove the harmful effects of the nicotine, while leaving the addiction. This harmful effects removal isn't meant to change the delish (Otherwise I'd be trying to take 2 turns), It just felt wrong to me to have the harmful nicotine on the cookie.
  • maindogmaindog Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭
    I add gold flakes
    R.I.P. Lilly
    I sprinkle fleks of diamond onto the cookie!
    @McJagger The super chocopc has been created! +20 cpr
    @MathCookie CANDY CLICKER!! Also now addictive and not harmful! +20 cpr
    @maindog Golden flakes of golden flavourliciousness! +50
    @Lefian Fleks of diamond of diamondflekiliciousness.. or uh.. mm.. something +60
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    50 Per Round
    + 160
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 300
    Deli-Meter: Not bad

You sense the cookie rumble, the size will increase soon!
    whats wrongwith me
    i add some vanilla creme to the top of the cookie, then place the same cookie on top of it, then sprince some mini-white chocolate cookies on top on the whole thing
    I assign all three of my grandmas to slave away in the kitchen, making snickerdoodles to put over the cookie.
    edited May 14
    I go to Demapita Labs, and request another chocolate Blaster. They don't have one, but they do have a Sugar Rolling Pin. This rolling pin rolls in sugar into whatever you roll on with it. I take the rolling pin, and automate it's rolling on the cookie with an auto roller machine I also got from the lab. (CPR)

Also, I had more trophy ideas:
    Sapphire (1 Non)
    Onyx (1 Dec)
    Diamond (1 Unde)
    Opal (1 Duo)
    Uranium (1 Tre)
    Sugarstone (1 Quade)
    Vanilla (1 Quide)
    Chocolate (1 Sede)
    Rainbow (1 Sepde)
    Frosted (1 Ode) (Frosted cookies are amazing!)

I'll think of more later.
    @McJagger The steps to make a masterpiece! +70
    @Lefian Grandma workforce works harder than the grandma forceworks! +70
    @MathCookie Auto sugar rolling service activated! And I have more trophy ideas, we just haven't hit that point yet, but these ideas are quite nice, I'll definitely use some! +40 CPR
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    90 Per Round
    + 230
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    The cookie has a minor rumble, and then grows to the size of a pizza!!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 530
    Deli-Meter: Yuum
    Size: Pizza

p.s I have gone to sleep now, so next round is going to be in some around 8 hours.
    whats wrongwith me
    I add a Golden Cookie, which gives the cookie Deliciousness Frenzy.
    Can le grandma workforce be a CPR thing? That wus my intention ;o.
    Err, anyways, I play my mixtape to it.
    i create a Television station that brodcasts only cookies!
    @MathCookie A fabulous frenzy of flavour and delish! +140
    @Lefian Grandma now works 24/7 +30 CPR, mixtape pumps up the cookie +120
    @McJagger The cookievision station has been created! and i still don't know whether you guys want it to be cpr or normal so please mention in post next time + 50CPR
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    170 Per Round
    +430
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 960
    Deli-Meter: Yummy!

An event comes near... [0/3]
    whats wrongwith me
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭
    I stuff multiple rare candies in it... warning: these may be drugs, and they cause addiction
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    I inject the cookie with every flavor of sherbert ever!
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
    @Brainstorm Druggycandies added! extra addiction! +270
    @Diesel0307 A sherbert flavor DELIGHT! +250
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    170 Per Round
    +690
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Deliciousness: 1650
    Deli-Meter: Very Delish!

An event comes near... [1/3]
    whats wrongwith me
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭
    I place a large group of sticky chocolate mines, then slowly roll the cookie into one of them using a stick from behind....
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx