Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Treasure of the Cubes (Forum Game)

MathCookieMathCookie Member Posts: 261 ✭✭
edited May 14 in Playground
Current Stats:
@Lefian : Lv. 2, 40 Max HP
@Diesel0307 : Lv. 2, 40 Max HP
@Calamity : Lv. 2, 40 Max HP
@Brainstorm : Lv. 2, 40 Max HP
@maindog : Lv. 2, 40 Max HP
RunninginReverse : Lv. 2, 40 Max HP
@McJagger : Lv. 1: 10 Max HP

The post about the red Cube below was just the start of the game, and the red Cube has already been destroyed. If you want to participate, you'll need to see what adventures the others are on currently.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A mysterious red cube appears. It seems to have a treasure inside- destroy it! You can think of Attacks yourself, like the other forum games.

Red Cube HP: 100/100
Post edited by MathCookie on

Comments

• LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭
    Uh, you spelled Fourm incorrectly for the title.

Anyways, I'll attack it by hitting it with a baseball bat.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • MathCookieMathCookie Member Posts: 261 ✭✭
    Fixed!

The cube gets a small dent.

Red Cube: 95/100 HP
    To what extent can we attack it?

Hit it with the baseball bat until the bat breaks.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    After two more hits, the bat breaks.

Red Cube: 85/100 HP

The cube is angry! It attacks Lefian.

Lefian: Lv. 1, 9/10 HP
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 780 ✭✭
    I shoot it with a handgun until I run out of bullets
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
    Hit it with a crowbar this time.
    @Diesel0307 Another dent is made.
    @Lefian The crowbar bends a bit

Red Cube: 65/ 100 HP

The cube does a wrath attack on Lefian and Diesel, but Lefian blocks it with the crowbar.

Lefian: 9/10 HP (Lv. 1)
    Diesel: 9/10 HP (Lv. 1)
  • CalamityCalamity Member, Friendly Posts: 15,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I punch the face of the cube with my fist. In its face.

Alright, now I'll grab a sword and begin slashing at the cube!
    @Calamity You punch all 6 of it's faces.
    @Lefian The sword makes a large cut in it.

Cube HP: 15/100

The cube uses a lava attack on Calamity!

Calamity: 7/10 HP (Lv. 1)
    Lefian: 9/10 HP (Lv. 1)
    Diesel: 9/10 HP (Lv. 1)
    More katana slashes!
    The cube breaks!

Lefian, Calamity, and Diesel leveled up!

Lefian: 40/40 HP (Lv. 2)
    Calamity: 40/40 HP (Lv. 2)
    Diesel: 40/40 HP (Lv. 2)

Inside the cube is part of a treasure map, that leads to some unknown treasure. It also tells you that the other parts can be found inside other cubes.

Are you ready to start this quest?
    I am ready!

Ready as I'll ever be.
    Alright, the first area is a grassland. Explore around, and look for stuff!
    Anything in specific that we should be looking for?
    I just look around

I look around the grassland searching for the fragments!

Calamity encounters an Angry Tree!

Angry Tree: 140/140 HP

Calamity: 40/40 HP (Lv. 2)
    Uhm, okay then.

I suppose that I should also go look for a fragment.
    Lefian encounters the same tree...

Angry Tree: 140/140 HP

Lefian: 40/40 (Lv. 2)
    Calamity: 40/40 (Lv. 2)
    I kick the tree! Hahahaha!

@Calamity CRITICAL HIT! The tree hates you now...

Tree: 100/100

The tree throws some bronze coins at Calamity.

Lefian: 40/40
    Calamity: 38/40

+5 Bronze
    I take a lighter to the tree and light it.
    I slap the tree senseless!

The tree is burning!

Tree: 80/100 (20 Dmg/Turn from burn)

The tree tries to wrap both of you in vines! Say "Dodge" in the next 3 minutes to not get wrapped!
    Dodge...

edited May 13
    Dodge!
    tho I'm probs already wrapped
    I go help them by using a flaming axe to attack the tree

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭
    I aid the others using my handy flamethrower
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx