Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Investments

Stret1311Stret1311 Posts: 18Member ✭✭
Investments would be an feature that could make you use an certain ammount of cookies in order to get more later on, or an permanent upgrade.

It would be in a tab close to the stats, ancension, options and info tab. It would open a screen with a small ammount of investments. You could start some in there.

The investments would be '' made '' of :

- An starting ammount of cookies that you need to use in order to start the investment.

- The time it would take untill it finishes.

- Risk ( Chance of investment failing, if it fails, you will get no benefits from the investment. )

- Reward for the investment being successfuly completed.. ( It could be just an one - time reward that will give you extra cookies, or an small CPS \ Building upgrade that will last untill you ascend.

I am not so creative but here are some examples so you can see how would they be :

*name of investment*

Time for complection *X ammont of time*

Risk : X%

Reward : X Much cookies \ X% CPS \ X building is X% As efficient

''*Flavour Text*

________

When it completes, you go to that tab, and click it to find out if it was succesful or not.

If it is successfully made, it would appear '' Investment successfuly completed '' and a buttom to claim your rewards.

If it fails, it would appear something like '' Investment failed due to *Some random reason* ''

Comment what do you think about this suggestion. Thanks! :D

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,930Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually seen this suggested before.

I don't really see the point to it, tbh.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
  • Stret1311Stret1311 Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    edited May 9

Actually seen this suggested before.

What? If someone got that idea before me please can you link that post to me? Thanks. I just wanted to see it.

Thanks

• WatchfulManeWatchfulMane Posts: 3Member
    awesome idea!