Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Forum Empire - Post to the top!

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,852Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sneak to the back, then break a window and leap in through there. Maybe this fucker's got a weapon, maybe not. Either way, I can probably dodge whatever he throws at me, cause I got speed.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,094Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RunninginReverse

You hear someone rushing down the stairs, you find that the man is armed with a knife. "Stanly is that you, you son of a gun!?" The man lurched. Resting his eyes on you when he touched the bottom most step, anger resetting his calm expression to one of surprise.

@Lefian

You dont gain FP from leveling your domain, you only get it from leveling your account.
    Your domain at its second level allows you to begin to tinker with the browser environment among other things.
    Compete with others to become the strongest of all! (Forum Game)
    I rush over and behind him. My speed will allow me to dodge if he tries anything funny.

"If you don't want to die tonight, I suggest you drop the knife and do exactly as I say," Toby threatens, raising his bat to emphasize his point.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • LefianLefian Posts: 1,912Member ✭✭✭
    Hum, okay then.
    Continue studying internet logistics until I'm good enough to explore the deep web.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    @Runninginreverse

"Dont burgle me motherducker!" He screamed attempting to charge at you with his knife.
    I dash around the room wildly, attempting to throw him off, a trail of blue in my path. ((The trail is just aesthetic, doesn't really have any effect.))
    ---
    Soundcloud
    He smashes into a dresser. His knife caught in the ground.
    I dash over and grab him, pinning him against the wall with one hand while the bat is in my other.

"See you in hell."

SMASH
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    I will head back to my house, set up my furniture, go on to my laptop, and practice hacking.
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
    @RunninginReverse
    The man falls to the ground, unconscious.

@MrMonkey7th
    You want to research hacking?
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*
    I'll just start with my bare hands, with simple leather gloves with small stone tips to deal extra damage
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    ... uh, thats not how it works.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,223Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just start the game, I'll start with nothing at all.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    No, I want to practice hacking in a low risk environment.
    e^i*π=-1
    Beat him until he stops breathing to make sure that he doesn't come back and tell the police.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    @Brainstorm What is your domain, if you posted it before I cant tell as I am on the latest page.

@MrMonkey7th
    Your skills are very low, even with your high potential. If you are caught you could still go to jail, proceed? It may take 15 posts of yours here to get out. Mind you, this is a low risk operation.

@RunninginReverse
    The man was killed through the use of a combination of punches to his cranium.

RiR has been bestowed the title Violent for attacking someone for a minor reason.
    Pocket the poor fucker's knife. More weapons can always come in handy.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Progress on le internet logistics?
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    @Lefian
    You are making progress, though it will be a few more posts until your domain levels.

@Runninginreverse
    You have picked up - > Used Knife < - < Common rarity > - Close Range Melee Weapon - >
    Actually, knives can be used as equally lethal throwing weapons(some knives are built specifically for this purpose), though kitchen knives aren't really built for combat, they can probably be used like that.

In other words, anything is a long range weapon if you try hard enough. :P

Anyway, might as well swipe this guy's wallet if he has it on him.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Continue research!
    You have picked up 1283 dollars, plus 1 FP. @RiR
    I'll take my chances, I want to increase my skill set.
    e^i*π=-1
    Oh, yeah, I completely forgot about FP.

How do I use FP exactly?
    ---
    Soundcloud
    @MrMonkey7th You hack into the computer successfully. It turned out that it was a new computer so nothing was installed on it. No vital info was revealed to you.

Your hacking skill has reached the next level. Your money has stayed the same.

-

Rir, FP are forum points, stat points basically that you can use to increase your stats. You get 10 of them every level. The areas that you can spend them are either in Strength, Stamina, Intellect, Charisma, Luck or Dexterity. They can be spent on a 1 to 1 ratio.

They can be either be gained by leveling up, gaining a title, events, or from specials.
    I never spent any FP I already have, did I?

How much FP do I have? Guessing just 11, counting the level 1 stuff and robbing this poor fucker?
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Alright, I'm gonna lay off the learnin'. Rather, it's time to go shoplifting. Let's go to the mall! Using public transport if necessary.
    Okay, sounds good. I would like to quickly install a software I can use to monitor any goings on by the real user of this computer, and have it sent to my laptop secretly.

Did I get more FP for my domain going up a level, or that separate from my level? If I did get more, I want to spend 5 on Intellect, 5 on Luck, and 5 on Dexterity. So I have spent:
    0 on Strength
    0 on Stamina
    15 on Intellect
    5 on Charisma
    10 on Luck
    5 on Dexterity

Also, I noticed that I'm not in the user stats, nor is RiR.
    e^i*π=-1
    @Rir After I take in forum posts, a few hundred. You would also reach account level 50, the max level at the moment. Though besides the FP and the few specials you can buy nothing changes.

@Lefian
    You arrive at the mall. Where do you want to shoplift?

@MrMonkey7th
    Updating the stats... while also working on homework... thats why its taking a while.

For the FP, I am unsure. Still working out all the systems. I might think you would. So yeah. I guess you do.

2 FP, as that is your domain level (Correct me if I am wrong lol)
    Go to the jewelry section. Hopefully I can pawn off what I take.
    Also, still super hope that I have that knife on me, in case things get hectic.