Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Forum Empire - Post to the top!

Comments

• CalamityCalamity Posts: 15,096Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the quality of the clothes, want something on the cheap side or the expensive?
    Compete with others to become the strongest of all! (Forum Game)
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Posts: 1,315Member ✭✭✭
    Oh that's why I was so confused, I thought it was medieval! Okay, I will try again:

Character name: Bob
    Domain: Tech ---> Electronics ---> Micro electronics ---> Nano-bots
    aka
    Domain: Nano-bots

I will spend 10 FP on Intellect, 5 on Luck, and 5 on Charisma

My first action is to head into the nearest mall, and buy the following items:
    • 1 of each newspaper, and go job-hunting like Lefian
    • A backpack
    • A change of clothes
    • A change of fancy dress clothes
    • A bag of highly nutritious trail mix
    • See if I can find a single paper clip lying around on the floor
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
  • LefianLefian Posts: 1,912Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    On the cheap side.
    Oh, err, right. What can we use FP on? Stuff like Monkey is doin'?
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    @Lefian
    It costs 210, now you have 790 dollars left. Go to your interview? or...

@MrMonkey7th
    You sure? getting a second domain shall take a long time. If you are people can surpass you more often then you would appreciate.
    Yea, let's go to the interview.
    Also, I edited a question in the last post.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Yeah. There are six areas.
    Strength, Dexterity, Luck, Charisma, Stamina. and Intellect.
    Alright.
    Put half of my current FP towards Luck, and the other half towards Intellect.
    Your stats are as follow, 12 Luck, 12 Intellect, 1 Charisma, 1 Stamina, 1 Dexterity (1 Spare FP, you cant split 25 in half. You also have a bit more FP on the way!
    Well, spend my current FP and the next ten on Charisma.
    Interview progress?
    You arrive and enter the room that is holding the interview. They happily greet you.

Next turn if you got the job or not will get revealed.
    Alright then.
    What is FP exactly?
    Forum points.

You got the job! You get paid 8 dollars per post here. Your employees seem nice if only a bit antsy about something, nefarious?... or is it just your imagination?
    Whatever it is, as long as I'm being paid, I don't quite care.
    Alright, next I want to see if there's an old lady's house that I can... um... 'borrow' from. Lowest security possible.
    Your own house is quite run down, does that work? You have a hunting knife as well.

Hum, no. Can't steal from my own house :P.
    Continue searching.
    You find one, cracked windows, and the smell of something foul. Proceed with the 'borrowing' of money?
    I only have 1 domain Nano-robots. I am restarting, now that I realized that this is set in the present time.

Action: Look through the newspapers to try and find a job.
    e^i*π=-1
    Money, and any valuable possessions. Hunting knife in hand.
    @Lefian
    If you get caught you could go to jail, proceed with the borrowing of money? Wont ask again xd.

@MrMonkey7th
    Your domain?
    Nano-robots...
    e^i*π=-1
    You wont have any until you make them you know, and that will take a lot of time.
    I will cut the tongues out of anyone who sees me so that they can't testify in court.
    I'll make sure to deal with anyone who catches me.
    edited May 2017
    This game is probably fun and all, but honestly, I'm going to have to drop it. I obviously don't really understand. Bye!

EDIT: Never mind, I should have just googled domain
    e^i*π=-1
    Your domain is your area of expertise @MrMonkey7th
    Hacking?
    If that works I buy the latest iPhone...
    e^i*π=-1
    That works.

You need a computer to practice though, and you need to go to the apple store to buy the phone.
    Okay, then no iPhone, but I still want to look in the newspapers for a job
    e^i*π=-1
    You find a job, someone is looking for a dog walker. You need to be interviewed beforehand still.
    Sure, I will take the bus to the interview
    e^i*π=-1
    You want to do the interview dressed casually or do you want to dress formally?