Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

First time you get an Cookie Storm be like

Stret1311Stret1311 Posts: 18Member ✭✭
'' W- WHAT?? WTF SO MANY GOLDEN COOKIES AHH GOTTA CLICK EM' ALL !!!! ''

Comments

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 607Member ✭✭✭
    The Cookie Storms annoy me now, because my system does not handle the graphics well enough. They appear properly, but then they take some time to disappear, after which they all disappear at once and a new lot has appeared. the result is that I am clicking on places where the cookie has gone but its image is still there.

I have tried changing the game setting options, but they either dont help or they have other bad effects I don't want.
  • Stret1311Stret1311 Posts: 18Member ✭✭

The Cookie Storms annoy me now, because my system does not handle the graphics well enough. They appear properly, but then they take some time to disappear, after which they all disappear at once and a new lot has appeared. the result is that I am clicking on places where the cookie has gone but its image is still there.

I have tried changing the game setting options, but they either dont help or they have other bad effects I don't want.

Same, just click everywhere, you will still get a lot of cookie clicks ( not as much as without any lag tought ) so thats why i preffer click frenzies.
  • adam_antichristadam_antichrist Posts: 396Member ✭✭✭
    Minimise your browser so only the big cookie is visible. Then they are all over it and wherever you click , cookie are.

• LefianLefian Posts: 1,773Member ✭✭✭
    I have a touch screen thingy, and I feel like it's alot easier to get the most out of cookie storms my using my fingies on the screen.
    Yes, I said fingies.
    Though I might try minimizing it like Adam suggested.
    I could open the dev tools and find out that way, but that's kinda cheating, right?
    hey guys the forums are dying
  • Stret1311Stret1311 Posts: 18Member ✭✭

Minimise your browser so only the big cookie is visible. Then they are all over it and wherever you click , cookie are.

i wanna test this
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Posts: 764Member ✭✭✭
    I be like
    SOOO MANYY COOKIEZ

"golden ones taste like dark chocolate"

-random cookie eater
    "What just happened?" -Me