Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I think uncanny clicker should be a shadow achievment

Stret1311Stret1311 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
Unlike most of the achievments, first of all, its more like something that depends if you actually do have an hability to click really fast and not an achievment that anyone can obtain if they try to. Seriously, its not every person that can click 15 times per second or has 2 mouses or a complete keyboard that can do certain commands to make you click really fast. (Seriously, the function for unlocking this achievment is even called '' Autoclicker.Detected. '' or something like that )

The problem is that we would need to have an achievment to replace it anyways... And i dont see any one that could take its place.

Comments

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 650 ✭✭✭
    I agree.

I think there is scope for a few more achievements. Some I have thought of:

- Absolute Neverclick - a whole run with no big cookie clicks at all.
    - A complete run without buying any cursors, or without buying any grandmas.

These would have to be Born Again runs (or the very first run), otherwise they would be too easy to get. A run would require getting at least one prestige point.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 650 ✭✭✭
    ^^ oh and by the way, it's "mice". :)
  • TUSLOS1227TUSLOS1227 Member Posts: 43
    I got it, no cheats/hacks/mods. I have 1 mouse
  • EnsignRookEnsignRook Member Posts: 5
    I got it after opening my laptop a year or two ago. I think my system was lagging after waking from hibernation and applied all my inputs at once, or something weird. I can only click about 6x a second, I think it's unfair to ask more than 10.
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭
    i got uncanny clicker, and almost broke a hole through my ipad while doing it

"Hey Ma, Get the carpal tunnel prevention cream! It hurts to click with both hands!"
    Current Status : deteriorating

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

• PamlaPamla Member Posts: 7
    To be honest... This is a pretty easy achievement to achieve if you know the secret behind this. You just need ONE mouse. That's it! Let me teach your guys now! Place two fingers on your right button. After you set the right place for yourself, you need to rapidly click the button. First right then left then right then left. Doing this great? There shouldn't be 3 second delay from getting the other finger on the button. I hope you all wil achieve this achievement with this trick. :-) Thanks you for reading!

Greets, Pamla
  • Zora001Zora001 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 10
    Yes, I totally agree with you,
    Post edited by Zora001 on
  • FaeittyFaeitty Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited September 2
    I mean, I literally had to change the setting on my keyboard to get it, so yeah, that's a bit much
  • Adeick8Adeick8 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I got it just by clicking really fast.

I don't think there should be any shadow achievements. Shadow achievements are harder and should therefore reward you more, not less.
  • blank3tm0nst3rblank3tm0nst3r Member Posts: 7
    It's really not that hard to get of an achievement if you know how to do it. There are three simple ways to get it without cheating.

1) Forearm Flexing. If you flex your forearm in a particular way, you can cause it to start vibrating all the way to your fingertips. Position your hand in a way that the vibration will click the mouse, and maintain it for several seconds.

2) Double Tap. If you have a trackpad or touchscreen, you can quickly alternate your pointer and middle fingers of the same hand rapidly enough to get the achievement. As a right handed person, I've found it is easier to do with my left hand. This is an easily maintainable strategy, making it great for clicking during Frenzies.

3) Touch Pad & Mouse. This probably requires the least amount of physical dexterity; just Double Tap as fast as you can while clicking the mouse button and it should be fast enough for the achievement.

Hope this helps!
  • dparejadpareja Member Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    You can also use Mouse Keys to turn your number pad into a mouse; I have two buttons that both work as a left-click button, so Uncanny Clicker is easy to get.