Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

How to get uncanny clicker legitimately

ZaxyZaxy Member Posts: 2
you cant make 15 clicks per second normally to get that achievment? Dont worry ! theres another way to do it :D

1. Get an PC with 2 entrances for mouses ( you should already get the idea of what you have to do by now )

2. Get 2 mouses and then, connect the 2 mouses to your PC

3. It might be tricky at certain PCS that glitch a bit with 2 mouses but use only 1 mouse ( otherwise its kinda hard to ) to put the cursor at the big cookie

4. Do an quick test, First, use only 1 mouse to test how fast you click with it, and then the other one. So you can try to find out which mouse you can click faster with. Then use that mouse on your right hand, ( Or left hand, if you are left - handed ) And the other mouse at the other hand. So you will have the max of clicking speed you can by doing that.

5. Click as fast as you can

6. You might take a while to but you will most likely get the achievment like i did with this trick. Hope this helped you.

Comments

• Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    Zaxy said:

Click as fast as you can

"Look ma, both hands!"

Current Status : Normal

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

• LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭
    Getting the uncanny clicker achievement is fairly easier if you have a trackpad, though I understand that most don't.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭✭
    Lefian said:

Getting the uncanny clicker achievement is fairly easier if you have a trackpad, though I understand that most don't.

I had a hard time using the trackpad for it; I had to plug in a USB mouse, hold it steady with one hand, and do the "vibrating arm" thing with my other hand's finger over the mouse button.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
    Billabo said:

Lefian said:

I had a hard time using the trackpad for it; I had to plug in a USB mouse, hold it steady with one hand, and do the "vibrating arm" thing with my other hand's finger over the mouse button.
    You're a weird man.
    I've adopted a clicking style that doesn't require any pressure (hence why it would only work on a trackpad) unless you want the method to be slowed. It's pretty just alternating between the index and middle finger constantly. You can also use both hands at once (My right hand is slower than my right, and each click with the right hand makes up for a missed click with the left. It somehow allows my hands to never get tired... am I making any sense here?)
    Or you can do what my brother does, and put your middle finger over your index and your thumb under it, and tense up your arm... and do that thing. I have no idea how he does this for so long without getting tired. Must be training.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alt+shift+numlock

Mash whatever the click buttons are on your computer.

Mousekeys op pls nerf.

Lefian said:

You're a weird man.
    I've adopted a clicking style that doesn't require any pressure (hence why it would only work on a trackpad) unless you want the method to be slowed. It's pretty just alternating between the index and middle finger constantly.

Either your trackpad sensitivity is different than mine, or I'm just not as good at lifting one finger before tapping with the other, but when I was trying that way, it would click a few times, stop, click a few more... It wasn't registering every tap.
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • AnarashaAnarasha Member Posts: 1
    I'm sorry, but if your advice is to plug in a second mouse and use two mice at a time, it's no longer any more legitimate than auto clicking.
    I applaud your creativity but disagree with your premise.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    I agree. The only way to get Uncanny Clicker legitimately is to click uncannily quickly. I don't consider the way I got it (using a Linux command to generate a large number of pseudo-clicks) as being legitimate, but it's only a shadow achievement so it's not as though it brought me any benefit. to be honest I mainly did it out of curiosity to see if that command would work. I can't think of anything it could be useful for, except for specific game-playing situations like this.
    Billabo said:

Lefian said:

You're a weird man.
    I've adopted a clicking style that doesn't require any pressure (hence why it would only work on a trackpad) unless you want the method to be slowed. It's pretty just alternating between the index and middle finger constantly.

Either your trackpad sensitivity is different than mine, or I'm just not as good at lifting one finger before tapping with the other, but when I was trying that way, it would click a few times, stop, click a few more... It wasn't registering every tap.
    Idk what to say about it not registering clicks...
    But ofc I had practiced clicking in such this way so that I wasn't constantly right-clicking or moving the mouse around on accident.
    edited May 23

I agree. The only way to get Uncanny Clicker legitimately is to click uncannily quickly. I don't consider the way I got it (using a Linux command to generate a large number of pseudo-clicks) as being legitimate, but it's only a shadow achievement so it's not as though it brought me any benefit. to be honest I mainly did it out of curiosity to see if that command would work. I can't think of anything it could be useful for, except for specific game-playing situations like this.

Actually...

(edit: sorry about that huge screenshot)
    Post edited by Billabo on
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    OK, yes I was confused. It's not a shadow achievement, though I think it should be.

OK, yes I was confused. It's not a shadow achievement, though I think it should be.

I was able to do it the first time without the achievement in mind, nor really trying.
    The game insists that Shadow Achievements are either unfair or difficult to attain.
  • kjerstivalkjerstival Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I got "uncanny Clicker" and it was by tapping light and fast on the touch-pad on my computer. I cant even imagine tho that it was 15 clicks in a second?
  • PamlaPamla Member Posts: 7
    To be honest... This is a pretty easy achievement to achieve if you know the secret behind this. You just need ONE mouse. That's it! Let me teach your guys now! Place two fingers on your right button. After you set the right place for yourself, you need to rapidly click the button. First right then left then right then left. Doing this great? There shouldn't be 3 second delay from getting the other finger on the button. I hope you all wil achieve this achievement with this trick. :-) Thanks you for reading!

Greets, Pamla
  • iceklausiceklaus Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    another esay way is to do it in a laptop, tap the touchpad with a hand and click the mouse with the other (that's how I did it).
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for