Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

I Need help on what i should do next

ZaxyZaxy Member Posts: 2
im just stuck at the billion cookies for a while

I dont know what to do next, maybe try to get a portal.

Can anyone give me a little help ?

My game code : 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%21END%21

PS : I have the '' cheated cookies taste awful '' badge because i had to cheat in a few cookies to fix a negative cookies glitch k

Comments

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Member Posts: 429 ✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    Hi @Zaxy. By my calculations there are many buildings which will be better value than a portal for the time being. The best option is to buy more temples. I worked this out using the strategy described here

By that method, you'll want several more temples and wizard towers plus a few cursors and mines before your first portal.

• Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭
    get your CPS up to about 300-500 million cps before the portal.
    Try to also get more upgrades

btw i also have "cheated cooked taste bad" cuz i cheated to get the cheat debug menu thing then reloaded
    Current Status : deteriorating

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC