Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

my sister found something interesting

Stret1311Stret1311 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
I was playing for a while and my sister found out somehow that if you change your name previous name to your previous bakery name + '' saysopensesame '' ( no space beetwen these ) you will open a buttom that leads to a kind of a console. You can do stuff at there like spawning golden cookies, etc. ( I didnt mess up with anything at my real saved game, i used another one and saved the code to the main one, as i dont want to be a cheater )

Notes :

1. It seems like when you do that, you get that cheated cookies taste awful achievment.

2. Thank god i was using another save at the time when i tested it : DO NOT click the '' ruin the fun '' or be whatever buttom if you want to enjoy the game at your actual saved game, seriously do not. But if you want to test it using another save, its ok

3. It doesnt disappears if you change your name, you got to change your name AND reload the page. Sadly i took a long time to finally stop playing at the time i tested it because i tought i would be stuck with that thing pretty much saying i was a cheater for life

inb4 a few people saying that they already did know that ( maybe )

Comments

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    Well done, for choosing not to cheat. :)

I myself did this name change when I read about it on the Wiki, purely to get the achievement. I immediately realised that it looked rather dangerous, but there seemed to way to close the menu, I did find however that I was able to get rid of it by refreshing the game (after, of course, saving the game, and also doing a save to file just to be sure.
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭
    It opens a cheat/debug menu

When i messed with it, i broke the game and had to wipe everything
    Current Status : Normal

"What in God's name is happening dare I ask?"-me
    "Do you ever just skLat?"-QuentinPlaysMC

• Ceceliaa15Ceceliaa15 Member Posts: 1
    So question on this, I did it so i could get the achievement but since then i dont get anymore golden cookies to click on, and I used to get a lot! Is that in issue after unlocking that cheat or is something wrong?