Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Evolution (Forum game by Diesel0307)

1457910

Comments

  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know, I was curious about how your species overcame their fear. I want to hear the stories, the facts, all of it.
    e^i*π=-1
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They banded together and just dived in head-first.
    don'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisnamedon'tsayhisname
    ---
    S̸o͠undclo̧҉͞u͏̷d
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm leaving. Snacking on leftover slugs too.
    What's a sig btw
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭
    i will try and find some more food
    I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
    to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
    to those who never met me.... hi?
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Lefian said:

    See if there is anything edible close to or inside of the whirlpool.

    Some seaweed got sucked in. Do you want to eat it?

    I'm leaving. Snacking on leftover slugs too.

    You try to leave, but can't, so you just move away from everyone else.
    McJagger said:

    i will try and find some more food

    You see some seaweed. Lefian is looking at the same seaweed.
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

    I was dead for a while...
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enter the whirlpool middle and look for stuff to eat or do
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭
    I will eat any seaweed I sea, regardless of whether I might get sucked down further into the whirlpool.
    e^i*π=-1
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    Yes. I will eat the seaweed.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭

    I enter the whirlpool middle and look for stuff to eat or do

    You notice you are okay. You can see everyone around you, and you feel safe. You can only spot some seaweed.

    I will eat any seaweed I sea, regardless of whether I might get sucked down further into the whirlpool.

    Lefian said:

    Yes. I will eat the seaweed.

    You both race towards the seaweed!
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

    I was dead for a while...
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    Quiiick! Have a portion of my cells block Monkey.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭
    Never mind then, I am a peaceful species, I would rather keep the piece then gain some food. I will head right into the center of the whirlpool, and if I am (somehow) not sucked down, I will head straight down the eye of the storm!
    e^i*π=-1
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I eat seaweed
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just back off and stand mah ground
    What's a sig btw
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭
    i find more food
    I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
    to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
    to those who never met me.... hi?
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    Lefian said:

    Quiiick! Have a portion of my cells block Monkey.

    Never mind then, I am a peaceful species, I would rather keep the piece then gain some food. I will head right into the center of the whirlpool, and if I am (somehow) not sucked down, I will head straight down the eye of the storm!

    Lefian blocks Monkey, but Monkey just stops moving and goes to the center. He notices Brainstorm moving out of the center.

    I eat seaweed

    You go after the seaweed Lefian is after.

    I'll just back off and stand mah ground

    You stay away from everyone and play defense.
    McJagger said:

    i find more food

    You find the seaweed Lefian and Brainstorm are after.
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

    I was dead for a while...
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I leave and go back to the shore, near the shore where the other seaweed is and eat it
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭

    I leave and go back to the shore, near the shore where the other seaweed is and eat it

    You enter the middle of the whirlpool, which lets you escape. You go back to the shore area and notice there is less seaweed than before.
    +4 Population (Current: 44)
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

    I was dead for a while...
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I eat all of it
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    Eat the seaweed if my dudes haven't yet.
    Split my cells into two permanent groups, and have one circle as far outside of the whirlpool as they can, and the other travel to the middle.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get my dudes to form a cluster with the spikes facing outward, so it's easier to defend
    What's a sig btw
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭
    i search a different area, to avoid confrontation
    I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
    to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
    to those who never met me.... hi?
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭
    I was trying to do what Brainstorm did. I will head out of the whirl pool and look for food
    e^i*π=-1
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭

    I eat all of it

    Yummy!
    +5 Population (Current: 49)
    +4 Evos (Current: 50)
    Lefian said:

    Eat the seaweed if my dudes haven't yet.
    Split my cells into two permanent groups, and have one circle as far outside of the whirlpool as they can, and the other travel to the middle.

    You eat the only food in the Whirlpool. You get a full view of the whirlpool, and everyone in it. You block the only exit to the whirlpool.

    I'll get my dudes to form a cluster with the spikes facing outward, so it's easier to defend

    You create a blob of spikes.
    McJagger said:

    i search a different area, to avoid confrontation

    You search, you see @Uiomancant in a blob and @Lefian everywhere.

    I was trying to do what Brainstorm did. I will head out of the whirl pool and look for food

    You get near the middle, but Lefian is blocking the exit, with 30 Leafites.
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

    I was dead for a while...
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭
    I ask Leafites to please move, if they don't I ask to create an alliance with Uiomancant
    e^i*π=-1
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    Right, ur, if that's the exit, can the Leafites leave through there?
    Yes: do that
    No: move for Monkey.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont I get an evo now?
    More seaweed
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Um, bump? This was a cool forum game.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah get your fuck straight, diesie!
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭
    (Somehow I forgot about this?)

    I ask Leafites to please move, if they don't I ask to create an alliance with Uiomancant

    Lefian said:

    Right, ur, if that's the exit, can the Leafites leave through there?
    Yes: do that
    No: move for Monkey.

    Monkey asks Lefian to move aside, but the Leafites just leave, giving the Mooriles the exit to the whirlpool. You both leave the whirlpool.

    Dont I get an evo now?
    More seaweed

    Yes, you have 50 Evos so you can have a Very Minor Evolution.
    You eat more of the seaweed, your species is constantly thinking what life is like on the surface.
    +3 Population (Current: 52)
    +3 Evos (Current: 53)
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

    I was dead for a while...
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    See if my cells can return to the land that they were once on.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sign In or Register to comment.