Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Evolution (Forum game by Diesel0307)

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep on travelling.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • Diesel0307Diesel0307 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭

I split into 6 groups of 2 now, give more Tango lessons, and search for food!

You eat more food. The Tango is now completely memorized and is passed on through generations without having to be taught.
    They develop the trait:
    Dancing Rituals Lvl. 1
    +6 Population (Current: 18)
    +5 Evos (Current: 16)

Keep on travelling.

You travel a lot.
    +1 Land (Current: 2)
    I have a bunch oh old threads. I don't use them :P
    Here is a thread though: As God As God Can Be
    Stat page for game: Stats

I was dead for a while...
    Look for foods.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    Alright them, I have them explore the land for more crystals, or perhaps something more interesting.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Look for foods.

Lefian said:

Alright them, I have them explore the land for more crystals, or perhaps something more interesting.

You both explore, and run into each other again. You feel kind of neutral towards each other in this instance.

• BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We look for more stuff to eat, and we attempt to also feed on more sound waves
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • McJaggerMcJagger Member Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    i shall try and develop eyes, using a small evolution
    I am currently alive, as i was dead.....
    to those who knew me IM BACK! BABY!
    to those who never met me.... hi?
  • MrMonkey7thMrMonkey7th Member Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭
    9 groups of 2, fanning out over a larger and larger area. The teachings of Bob and Quinzy will switch from Tango dancing to basic mathematical principles, using found food as physical examples.

"We had 1 grain of salt, now we just found another grain of salt. How many salt grains do we have? Anyone? Anyone? That's right, 2!"
    e^i*π=-1
    This forum: Not dead. Just... sleeping.
    I'm just gonna have them look for more food, ignoring RiR.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how a blob of cells have viruses, can kill slugs and fish, but sure. I wont complain about scale. lol

I'll impale some slug meat for later and keep foraging.
    What's a sig btw

We look for more stuff to eat, and we attempt to also feed on more sound waves

You don't find much so you decide to eat on sound waves produced by crustaceans near you.
    +4 Population (Current: 40)
    +2 Evos (Current: 46)
    McJagger said:

i shall try and develop eyes, using a small evolution

You use a Small Evolution to create a not fully developed eye. It gives you some vision, but not too much.
    They develop the trait:
    Sight Lvl. 1
    -50 Evos (Current: 10)

9 groups of 2, fanning out over a larger and larger area. The teachings of Bob and Quinzy will switch from Tango dancing to basic mathematical principles, using found food as physical examples.

"We had 1 grain of salt, now we just found another grain of salt. How many salt grains do we have? Anyone? Anyone? That's right, 2!"

Bob and Quinzy become the most advanced out of all the Mooriles. They attempt to teach others math, but they don't quite understand. They just like it when Bob and Quinzy get all happy.
    +5 Evos (Current: 21)
    Lefian said:

I'm just gonna have them look for more food, ignoring RiR.

You go away and go look for food.
    +4 Population (Current: 60)

I'm not sure how a blob of cells have viruses, can kill slugs and fish, but sure. I wont complain about scale. lol

I'll impale some slug meat for later and keep foraging.

You jab into slugs and kill them for later.
    +4 Population (Current: 19)

I now feed on seaweed AND soundwaves

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Search for food. Yum!
    e^i*π=-1
    Jus keep huntin
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    See if there are any prey about that aren't crystals.

I now feed on seaweed AND soundwaves

Search for food. Yum!

Jus keep huntin

Lefian said:

See if there are any prey about that aren't crystals.

You all try to do this, with no avail... This is because a mysterious whirlpool drags every player to the same place!

Everyone meets.

Welp, can we observe other people's stats?
    Lefian said:

Would you just like me to list everyone's stats?

Lefian said:

Would you just like me to list everyone's stats?
    Sure :p
    @Brainstorm
    Diet – Minerals, can live on a diet of mostly sound waves and sand molecules for a long while
    Details – Blue and spherical with 4 tiny bulges on the head, these detect sound waves and tells what it could belong to, the bulges also feed on stuff. Has a crater that can produce sound. Flagella on each organism. Tiny feelers near back. 5 cells per organism
    Count – 40
    Evos – 46
    Abilities – Can detect, identify, and eat sound waves. Flagella provides for faster movement. Can produce sound and see a little
    Speed – 3
    Attack – 1
    Defense – 5
    Land – 0
    Current Action – In whirlpool
    Traits – Sound Identification Lvl. 2, Sight Lvl. 1

@McJagger
    Diet – Any minerals, and free-floating cytoplasm from other cells
    Details – Blue hue, and elongated, with a kinda-ball like center. Has 2 horns made of protein at front. 5 cells per organism
    Count – 41 (Split in 2 groups: Group 1:(17 Kylelittes, Scouts, Slightly stronger)(3 Klyelittes, Generals, Stronger and Commanding), Group 2:(21 Kylelittes, Gatherers), groups together, Generals in front, Scouts behind, Gatherers behind them)
    Evos – 10
    Abilities – Elongation provides for faster movement. Jabbing with horns
    Speed – 3
    Attack – 2 (2.5 for Scouts and Generals)
    Defense – 3 (When grouped)
    Land – 0
    Traits – Toughness Lvl. 1, Sight Lvl. 1

@¤RunninginReverse¤
    Diet – The Kraan are omnivores; put something in front of them, and they'll most likely eat it, first instinct
    Details – Cube-shaped but spikey, color is green by default but changes to red when in a fight/preparing to fight. Spikes are always a solid white. 5 cells per organism
    Count – 50
    Evos – 0
    Abilities – Ability to change red may scare some enemies. Can jab with spikes. Can withstand slightly more heat
    Speed – 1
    Attack – 1
    Defense – 2.5
    Land – 2
    Traits – No Fear of Darkness Lvl. 1, Toughness Lvl. 1

@Uiomancant
    Diet – Protein
    Details – Sturdy looking and larger than most things (Of its stage of course), Very earthy toned skin, has feelers with tiny spikes. 5 cells per organism
    Count – 19
    Evos – 27
    Abilities – Earthy tone makes it less likely to be found. Can jab with spikes
    Speed – 1
    Attack – 2
    Defense – 3
    Land – 0
    Traits – Touch Lvl. 1

@Lefian
    Diet – Any minerals, and free-floating cytoplasm from other cells
    Details – Dark-purple hue, looks mostly spherical, can create a rose pink colored light. 5 cells per organism
    Count – 60
    Evos – 34
    Abilities – Dark-purple hue can scare some predators, more visibility in darkness
    Speed – 1
    Attack – 1
    Defense – 2
    Land – 1
    Traits – No Fear of Darkness Lvl. 1, Light Creation Lvl. 1, Viral Protection Lvl. 1

@MrMonkey7th
    Diet – Minerals and other free stuff floating around
    Details – Purple color, and a body that looks like a sphere with bumps
    Count – 18 (Split it 9 groups: Group 1-9:(2 Mooriles))
    Evos – 21
    Abilities – Bumps allow to find more food
    Speed – 1
    Attack – 1
    Defense – 2
    Land – 0
    Traits – Dancing Rituals Lvl. 1

If my Mooriles are allowed to leave the whirlpool, then all of them but Bob and Quinzy will do so. Bob and Quinzy will stay to talk, and will try and stay out of any combat. They will ask to learn as much science and information and ideas from the other species as they can. If no one else is willing to share information, Bob and Quinzy will continue studying mathematical concepts. All the others will search for food.

If my Mooriles can not leave the whirlpool, then they will all try and find out new information from the other species, and, if no one is willing to share information, they will try again to to learn math from Bob and Quinzy. All Mooriles will try and stay out of combat.

If anyone shares info with my Mooriles, Bob and Quinzy are willing to teach about the Tango, and will try and teach them whatever they know about math.
    e^i*π=-1

If my Mooriles are allowed to leave the whirlpool, then all of them but Bob and Quinzy will do so. Bob and Quinzy will stay to talk, and will try and stay out of any combat. They will ask to learn as much science and information and ideas from the other species as they can. If no one else is willing to share information, Bob and Quinzy will continue studying mathematical concepts. All the others will search for food.

If my Mooriles can not leave the whirlpool, then they will all try and find out new information from the other species, and, if no one is willing to share information, they will try again to to learn math from Bob and Quinzy. All Mooriles will try and stay out of combat.

If anyone shares info with my Mooriles, Bob and Quinzy are willing to teach about the Tango, and will try and teach them whatever they know about math.

They are unable to leave the whirlpool, so they teach more math.

"If we have 5 salt blobs and eat 3, how many do we have?... 4? 1? No you sillies! The answer is 2!"

They still don't understand. In fact, Bob and Quinzy start to forget as they seem to have no use for math.

Oh noes! Okay replace all the times I talked about teaching math to teaching about what types of fish are poisonous.
    e^i*π=-1

Oh noes! Okay replace all the times I talked about teaching math to teaching about what types of fish are poisonous.

You haven't met any fish, so you don't know!

Shift my guys around so they take the shape of...a man dabbing.

yes i is the serious now make my little shits dab.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Ask RiR about the dangers of the darkness then!
    e^i*π=-1
    We attempt to use sound waves to intercross them with the waves pulling us, to try and escape

Shift my guys around so they take the shape of...a man dabbing.

yes i is the serious now make my little shits dab.

You start dabbing, the others are confused.

Ask RiR about the dangers of the darkness then!

You ask RiR, and interrupt his dabbing.

We attempt to use sound waves to intercross them with the waves pulling us, to try and escape

You use sound waves to push outward... The waves are too strong!

The little shits continue dabbing. If they can speak(I don't know if it has to be developed or not because I haven't focused on MrMonkey's stuff), they claim there's nothing to be afraid of(because of No Fear of Darkness trait)
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    See if there is anything edible close to or inside of the whirlpool.