Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Wizardry Warfare!

McJaggerMcJagger Posts: 726Member ✭✭
This is a remake of a game i played on here about two years ago(ish)! i used a different username, but it was still alot of fun! and i hope to re-create the experience!
The old link is here: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/10740/wizardry-warfare/p1 if you would like to check it out!

Basicly, give me your:
Name:
&
Element:

i will tell you what small bit happens to it, and you tell me how you upgrade it!
Ex: Name:Kyle
Element: All elements
You start with the base element of a small burst of water
I Create fire
(of course not that O.P......)

you can battle players, and you can play the battle out... whoever loses will be knocked out for 3 of *My* upgrade posts.
You also cannot have duplicates of someone else's element
Begin?

Comments

• BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 7,330Member ✭✭✭✭
    Name: Brainstorm
    Element: Dark
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm
    "You, young man, have increased the troll count by 1, troll thread count by 1, and countless other count counter counts by 1." -Brainstorm
    "We now have a perfect excuse to necrobump forum games." -Brainstorm
    I wonder what this is! Only the most epic link EVER! :o
    Pastebin statpage for Dungeon Maker: http://pastebin.com/mdPqPQVv
    The darkness inside my body, duh
    "You, young man, have increased the troll count by 1, troll thread count by 1, and countless other count counter counts by 1." -Brainstorm
  • McJaggerMcJagger Posts: 726Member ✭✭

The darkness inside my body, duh

Ok..... i should have been more specific. if you look at the old game, you will see that people create different moves with their element. like, if i had light i could say "I create a light sword" and next i could say "I upgrade light sword"......... or you can upgrade how much darkness is in your bosy
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 14,799Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I choose the element of Fire. My name is Infernial

edited April 19
    @Calamity what do you upgrade? or do you make a new skill with your flames?

small embers shoot from your body, they dont do much damage, and cant be controlled

EDIT: dont reply untill i change this! (EDIT: you can now reply)
    I create a small monster made of darkness
  • ManiklasManiklas Posts: 1,220Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 19
    I chose.........
    The rainbow element!
    It's always one element, but it changes element all the time! I could chose what it change to, but only once every half hour, and I could hold an element for 10 minutes, but otherwise each element is on at least 5 seconds

TLDR: Just listen to whatever I say without complaining, I won't break my own rules, duh.

EDIT: Fused words
    Is god a cookie, or is the cookie a god?
    The world may never know
    "You have now, officially broken the game,"-Maniklas
    "Okay, ANYWAY, yes, I am a magician,"-RunninginReverse
    """"My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
    @Brainstorm
    Element: Darkness
    Inside darkness LvL 1 - a small amount of darkness, about the amount of an angry human being
    Darkness Monster LvL 1 - a small, not entirely dark, but grey, and it is usually happy, it has 2 small claws on both hands, and small upward fangs coming from its mouth

@Inferno. ( @Calamity )
    Sorry... seems a little to OP. please try and balance a bit more? mostly because..... you ae fire. so, please stick to something fire based.... this "Could" work if you were light, but, it wouldn't be very strong.

Element: Fire
    Flame embers LvL 1 - small flame embers shoot from the body, randomly, and dont do much damage.

Maniklas said:

I chose.........
    The rainbow element!
    It's always one element, but it changes element all the time! I could chose what it change to, but only once every half hour, and I could hold an element for 10 minutes, but otherwise each element is on at least 5 seconds

TLDR: Just listen to whatever I say without complaining, I won't break my own rules, duh.

The world may never know
    """"My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu
    i create a cloud made of darkness which I can climb on and use to fly
    @Calamity
    McJagger said:

@Brainstorm
    Inside darkness LvL 1 - a small amount of darkness, about the amount of an angry human being
    Darkness Monster LvL 1 - a small, not entirely dark, but grey, and it is usually happy, it has 2 small claws on both hands, and small upward fangs coming from its mouth

@Inferno. ( @Calamity )
    Sorry... seems a little to OP. please try and balance a bit more? mostly because..... you are fire. so, please stick to something fire based.... this "Could" work if you were light, but, it wouldn't be very strong.

Element: Fire
    Flame embers LvL 1 - small flame embers shoot from the body, randomly, and dont do much damage.

@Brainstorm you successfully create a small shadow cloud, it moves as fast as a turtle, and can barley hold your weight (you can LvL up your skills...)

Anti Nimbus LvL 1 - moves as fast as a turtle, and can barley hold your weight
    Maniklas said:

Maniklas said:

I chose.........
    The rainbow element!

@McJagger
    The world may never know
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,302Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name: Ui'kar
    Element: Venom

I add more darkness to it, and then walk towards a mountain
    @Drago_meh
    You shoot poison out of the back of your nails, its very weak, and causes mild brusing

@Brainstorm yeaps

Anti Nimbus LvL 2 - moves as fast as a snail on crack, and can hold your weight decently

(you can just say "I lvl up ant nimbus: also, there are no real actions, except fighting. unless you think there should be an enviroment)

@Maniklas
    Look, that's too OP. You cant just have multiple different elements, the one in the main post was an over powered Example. so choose something else!

I'd recommend quoting all posts then writing a response.

• Drago_mehDrago_meh Posts: 2,544Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    McJagger said:

@Drago_meh
    You shoot poison out of the back of your nails, its very weak, and causes mild brusing

@Brainstorm yeaps

Anti Nimbus LvL 2 - moves as fast as a snail on crack, and can hold your weight decently

(you can just say "I lvl up ant nimbus: also, there are no real actions, except fighting. unless you think there should be an enviroment)

@Maniklas
    Look, that's too OP. You cant just have multiple different elements, the one in the main post was an over powered Example. so choose something else!

I DIDN'T SIGN UP SO STOP MENTIONING ME!
    "The true newbie of Dashnet"
    yes you all can call me a newbie

Also I am a dragon and my young dragons must grow so please help
    http://dragcave.net/user/Drago_Meh
    if there is no environment, this game will be useless

I try to get on the cloud and fly to the top of the mountain... this should take time
    @Drago_meh sorry! i ment @Uiomancant.....

I'd recommend quoting all posts then writing a response.
    You shoot poison out of the back of your nails, its very weak, and causes mild busing

Poison LvL 1: Shoots poison out the the back of your nails. Causes mild busing.

if there is no environment, this game will be useless

I try to get on the cloud and fly to the top of the mountain... this should take time

you are now traveling towards the mountain, you can still train your magic

I get some water from a nearby water body and apply it to the nimbus, I wonder what happens...
    (Venom only works in the bloodstream, poison must be ingested)

I'll try to make the poison be my nails, instead of being under them.

edited April 23

I get some water from a nearby water body and apply it to the nimbus, I wonder what happens...

The nimbus inflates a bit. water flows through the nimbus, in droplets.... like a rain cloud... The nimbus is back to its normal size

Anti Nimbus LvL 2 - moves as fast as a snail on crack, and can hold your weight decently. Can use water to make it rain under the cloud

(Venom only works in the bloodstream, poison must be ingested)

I'll try to make the poison be my nails, instead of being under them.

I know, but, some people dont know the difference, easier for some people to understand

You fail to turn the nails into poison, but, more poison shoots out than before!

Poison LvL 2: Shoots a good bit of poison out the the back of your nails. Causes mild busing.
    edited April 23
    I hold my monster and say "your a small little guy, what if..."

I throw the darkness monster into the nimbus and force lots of rain into him...

I hold my monster and say "your a small little guy, what if..."

I throw the darkness monster into the nimbus and force lots of rain into him...

The monster falls through the nimbus, as it is not evil enough to ride on it

Water absorbs onto the monster, making it larger, and darker.

Darkness Monster LvL 2 - a small, not entirely dark, but dark grey, and it is usually happy, it has 4 small claws on both hands, and medium sized upward fangs coming from its mouth.

Anti Nimbus LvL 2 - moves as fast as a snail on crack, and can hold your weight decently. Can use water to make it rain under the cloud
    I add darkness to the monster to return him to a darker color, BECAUSE I HATE DARK GRAY

I add darkness to the monster to return him to a darker color, BECAUSE I HATE DARK GRAY

(it was just grey before :3)

Darkness Monster LvL 3 - a good sized, slightly muscular, not entirely dark, but darker grey, and it is usually happy, it has 4 medium sized claws on both hands, and big upward fangs coming from its mouth.

More darkness to the monster, must be black
    kk

Can I at least have two elements, but both of them are weaker than usual?

in that case; Fire and water/ice
    The world may never know
    I'll try to meld my poison around an object, to help store power. I'll find whatever amulet I have on hand and do it one that.