Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

New Game In The Makings - "Boxes" | (V.0.0.1 Alpha)

EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Posts: 96 ✭✭
edited April 14 in Games
I just wanted everyone know that I am still here and I am working on my Second Game Called, Boxes!
This game is where you make boxes and the buildings are objects to help you out! Now, this game is in (V.0.01 Alpha) and it is in the very very early stages! If any of you want to join the Alpha Beta, here it is!

Link to the Alpha: http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=Q5UAFker

Now, please know this game is so early in development, it wont be balanced, and there won't be lots to do, but I am slowly working on it, little by little! Also, if you want, feel free to suggest what you want or would like to see in the game!

Again, this game is in early development and will take time to craft into a big game like Heart Clicker!
PS: For the Art Style of Boxes, it is Black, White, and Gray!

PSS: At times, you might need to restart over fresh when I break the game, or i add/remove something!
Later on down the road, there will be another official Testing Version (After the Alpha Version)

there might even be some "Special" Boxes in the future...

Tagged:

Comments