Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Gem Drop - a physics based HTML5 incremental

excaloexcalo Member Posts: 3
This is my first contribution back to the world of idle games. God knows I've wasted 100s of hours playing your games so it's about time I got you back a bit ;). Criticism, feedback, suggestions greatly appreciated.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/excalo/gem-drop

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    excalo said:

This is my first contribution back to the world of idle games. God knows I've wasted 100s of hours playing your games so it's about time I got you back a bit ;). Criticism, feedback, suggestions greatly appreciated.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/excalo/gem-drop

Before the mods get up in a fuss over two threads with the exact same contents, I will just note that this one was only made because the old one was in the wrong section and he couldn't figure out how to move it. ^^

Gonna play it later today and tell you my thoughts.
  • idcidc Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    edited April 13
    I liked it but the upgrade that autodrops constantly ruins the mechanics of the game. It becomes just another idle game. Maybe remove that and allow you to stack above the container so there is a risk where it can collapse and you lose it all. Clicking would open it to drop them all out. There could be bonuses for gems stacked higher to add a risk to it.
    The buildings could have a separate one or just give $/s because they also prevent that.
    BEETLE there is! While the ROOMS here not!
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭
    I, personally, think that autodrops should only give money, instead of drop into the storage thingy. It makes clicking without overfilling the thing kinda hard.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm