Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Two cookies

NavyDan1NavyDan1 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
Something just happened that kind of threw me: near the end of a frenzy, not one, but TWO bunny cookies spawned at the same time! Has that ever happened to anyone?

Comments

• bob_32_116bob_32_116 Member Posts: 637 ✭✭✭
    It's just before Good Friday so the shops are trying to sell off theuir remaining stock, two bunnies for the price of one.
  • JezJez Member Posts: 146 ✭✭
    Whether or not Bob's rather bizarre response is, in fact, correct - yes, it's happened to me. You can also get two reindeer at the same time too.
  • NavyDan1NavyDan1 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Hm! Interesting; thanks!
    edited April 21
    Yesterday I got two reindeer at the same time, one riding the other piggyback fashion! I clicked on each of them, but was not quick enough to tell whether or not I got double the number of cookies.
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case anybody's wondering what caused that: Distilled Essence of Redoubled Luck.
    Apparently a 1% chance, but I never had it happen to me. Must be one of those pseudo-random stuff that only comes to the selected few.

Vini said:

In case anybody's wondering what caused that: Distilled Essence of Redoubled Luck.
    Apparently a 1% chance, but I never had it happen to me. Must be one of those pseudo-random stuff that only comes to the selected few.

"Luck", by definition, happens only occasionally, and is unpredictable. :)