Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Decrease the Thing! (Forum Game by Lefian)

Comments

• Drago_mehDrago_meh Posts: 2,742Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    dang these idle people doing nothing!

I guess child slavery is the next best thing, I force the child to help me dig out the windmill
    Some forgotten user who has aged with time and transitioned into lurking the site instead of actually being active.
  • LefianLefian Posts: 1,912Member ✭✭✭
    Drago_meh said:

dang these idle people doing nothing!

I guess child slavery is the next best thing, I force the child to help me dig out the windmill

The child wields a nearby shovel and starts digging heaps of junk away from the windmill. For such an easily expendable life-force, the child does work good!
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 15,856Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take Brainstorm's gunpowder thing, set it neatly in the hole I made before, and shoot it from afar to make it hopefully explode.
    Warning! Warning! One left in the way
    ---
    Soundcloud

I take Brainstorm's gunpowder thing, set it neatly in the hole I made before, and shoot it from afar to make it hopefully explode.

IT EXPLODES!

The gunpowder makes a worthy explosion, scraps of what used to be ejecting into space. The hole is now more of a cavern.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Look for more explosives.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I check on the progress the child has made of digging up the windmill
    Some forgotten user who has aged with time and transitioned into lurking the site instead of actually being active.

Look for more explosives.

You're able to find a solid 2 functioning grenades!
    Drago_meh said:

I check on the progress the child has made of digging up the windmill

The child is about 10% done cleaning up the windmill. Each turn will take 5%, but doing some labor yourself boosts it 10%.

Explode them to make my cavern bigger.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I join the child in digging up the windmill

but first I ask if RiR would wish to help me dig up this windmill and set up the quarry

Explode them to make my cavern bigger.

The Cavern's side has now been hollowed out, and there seems to be some cool shit along the walls.
    Drago_meh said:

I join the child in digging up the windmill

but first I ask if RiR would wish to help me dig up this windmill and set up the quarry

The windmill is now at 25%, the lowest fourth sticking out of the ground. The child begs for a break, but we won't be allowing that any time soon.
    Take the cool shit.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I decide to give the child a 30 minute food break and continue working myself

Take the cool shit.

Yoouuu find!:
    One million dollars. Can't really help you now tho.
    A lottery ticket (1/8 chance of finding every turn from here-on-out. Gives you whatever you want!)
    A pamphlet on: "How to utilize the OmniGrow™ bacteria without destroying the world!"
    Nuclear launch codes
    And a severed human tongue.
    Drago_meh said:

I decide to give the child a 30 minute food break and continue working myself

Progress: 35%
    The child thanks you and promises to work extra hard after his break!
    Child will now clean with doubled efficiency!
    Does anybody want to name the chiddler?
    Utilize the lottery ticket to obtain Tech!Sans' Gravity Glove.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I will proceed to name the child "useful" that way no one can say they aren't useful!

I take the pamphlet RiR got and also find that bacteria growing in a petri dish and study both of them

Utilize the lottery ticket to obtain Tech!Sans' Gravity Glove.

The gravity glove is obtained, delivered to you by FedEx™.
    Drago_meh said:

I will proceed to name the child "useful" that way no one can say they aren't useful!

I take the pamphlet RiR got and also find that bacteria growing in a petri dish and study both of them

"How to handle OmniGrow bacteria!
    Step one: Release in a cold, dry climate, on top of a hard, metal surface. Increase warmth and humidity for faster results!
    Step two: Feed small, preferably useless items. Recommended to be at least one tenth of the bacteria's current size, and at max one fifth.
    Step three: Watch it grow! Note, however, that whatever items inside will be consumed and utilized by the bacteria. If you want to prevent further growth, set in a freezer or any climate able to freeze liquids such as water.
    DO NOT attempt to retrieve items inside of the bacteria. Use protective gloves to pick up, and burn or dispose of gloves.
    Press down and twist to unlock petri dish.
    Ages twelve and up.

Inside the petri dish, you can see the bacterium moving rapidly. It looks like phage bacterium, except it it significantly bigger- enough so to see with the naked eye.
    Utilize the Gravity Glove to dig by flinging clusters of objects out of the wall at a time.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Utilize the Gravity Glove to dig by flinging clusters of objects out of the wall at a time.

Using the gravity glooove, you gain!:
    A microwave without the door.
    485.601 trillion cookies (60.829 billion per second)
    A car door that's a jar. What?
    And Al Capone's hat.
    Oh, and before I forget: You've all reached Tier 3 of the ball! Even better items can be found. Here's where it gets a little cooler yo!
    Swap out the viking helmet for Al Capone's hat.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Swap out the viking helmet for Al Capone's hat.

You look fresh! You look like a million bucks! You look like 726.112 trillion cookies!
    I'll take the million bucks I got and use it to buy a shit ton of lottery tickets.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    I check on the progress of the windmill while hiding the pamphlet and petri dish on me.

I'll take the million bucks I got and use it to buy a shit ton of lottery tickets.

Lottery tickets can only be found through random chance when searching for items (as though it were a random item in a game!).
    Drago_meh said:

I check on the progress of the windmill while hiding the pamphlet and petri dish on me.

I think it's like 65% or something. fuck it, it's 75%.
    Be careful not to accidentally unlock the petri dish, or the bacteria will might fester on your skin, and eat you alive, slowly assuming all of your mass and continuing to ruin all that you've ever dreamed of accomplishing.
    Just maybe
    well of course I'd becareful with it, it would be just such a horrible idea to stick a bit of the bacteria to everyone's back and have it slowly corrode the whole ball!

I'm going to do that eventually

anyways I will work twice as hard this turn to finish digging up the windmill
    Drago_meh said:

well of course I'd becareful with it, it would be just such a horrible idea to stick a bit of the bacteria to everyone's back and have it slowly corrode the whole ball!

I'm going to do that eventually

anyways I will work twice as hard this turn to finish digging up the windmill

Huzzah! With the both of you working twice as hard, you finish with 105%!
    The windmill is now dazzlingly clean :D
    All it needs now it to be pulled up, and the current of the trash circling around the ball should spin the fans!
    I make a pulley system to lift the windmill into position and keep it secured there
    Drago_meh said:

I make a pulley system to lift the windmill into position and keep it secured there

Using some spare cords off of systems that won't work any more, you're able to create a rather reliable pulley system. Using it, of course, to lift the windmill.
    Congratulations! You now have a source of power!
    The windmill has all sorts of plugins and holes at the base for pretty much any system.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 11,227Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I continue to dig into the ball..
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx

I continue to dig into the ball..

While you dig, you find:
    A stealth suit
    655 diamonds
    And a very wealthy man
    Fine.

I'll collect anything useful I can find inside the cavern.
    ---
    Soundcloud