Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Decrease the Thing! (Forum Game by Lefian)

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look for a less shitty lighter. Pocket this one in case I have no other options.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

Look for a less shitty lighter. Pocket this one in case I have no other options.

You eventually find one of those cheap plastic lighters that has about 1/4 of the fuel in it.
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Time for an Aerosol Flamethrower.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
  • IdlerIdler Member, Wiener, Double Wiener Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joining the game, I say, "Tsk. The objective of this is to decrease that object's side, right? Heh, I have some trick up my sleeve..." I grinned as I tried to project some swords and then launch them at the star, or something like that.
    "Banned for not putting your quote to signature." - Tellurium
    Idler said:

Joining the game, I say, "Tsk. The objective of this is to decrease that object's side, right? Heh, I have some trick up my sleeve..." I grinned as I tried to project some swords and then launch them at the star, or something like that.

Any objects you use have to be obtained from the thing we're destroying. That includes swords.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    Idler said:

RiR's right. Unfortunately, we don't have the knife sleeve from before either.
    Also gotta update the list of items.

Time for an Aerosol Flamethrower.

Using the Flamethrower will not give any items, but does destroy more. Do you want to use it?
    In the manual, it reads:
    "The Do's and Don'ts of Flamethrowers!
    DON'T use a flamethrower without a protective body suit and gloves!
    DON'T use a flamethrower in a civilized area!
    DO check the fuel canister after every use. If damaged. DON'T use again, empty, and find another canister!
    DON'T use external ignition methods, as such are ruled inhumane for military use."
    Who gives a fuck about the rules, though?
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Fuck it, let's do this thing!
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud
    edited April 2017

Fuck it, let's do this thing!

Using all of the lighter fluid currently inside of it, you are able to burn:
    A pamphlet describing all weapons deemed inhumane for use in war.
    A box full of children's shoes, 6/7 pairs.
    All of Pewdiepie's ad revenue.
    Post edited by Lefian on
    I was shocked when my swords didn't appear.
    "So magic doesn't work here? Guess I'll have to do this the hard way..." I said as I tried to look around a screw, or something small but could be useful to pop a balloon.
    Idler said:

I was shocked when my swords didn't appear.
    "So magic doesn't work here? Guess I'll have to do this the hard way..." I said as I tried to look around a screw, or something small but could be useful to pop a balloon.

Magic is a foreign concept in the land of Giant Ball of Trash Bigger Than Earth Yet Only Has Things that Come From Earth.
    We lost our box of tacks aswell... cri ri.
    You do manage to find screws everywhere, on pretty much every metal or plastic object. Surprisingly, however, you find no loose screws!
    Look for something with a little more power behind it.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Look for something with a little more power behind it.

You find an actual Fixed Rifle Bayonet, and it seems that the bullets found before are compatible. There are 30 bullets.
    "Hmm..."

Look for something that can be used as a target, then practice fire from 20 feet away.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

"Hmm..."

Look for something that can be used as a target, then practice fire from 20 feet away.

You are able to find an old cooler filled with bottles, some empty, some not. They have a picture of a sunset on each one, which serves as a bullseye.
    Using them as target practice removes them from the ball's mass, as well as increasing your accuracy.
    I grin.
    "Maybe I'll use these screws, so I can improve my skills. I could even challenge, and win against my friend!" I said as I try to throw one screw at the thing.
    Idler said:

I grin.
    "Maybe I'll use these screws, so I can improve my skills. I could even challenge, and win against my friend!" I said as I try to throw one screw at the thing.

Screws, the ultimate weapon.
    Upon pulling them out of different structures, they become more unstable and more likely to come loose (meaning that more items will be lost upon hitting the ball.)
    However, hitting the ball with screws proves useless. Perhaps you'll need to find a more powerful weapon.
    Note; You can search for an item that you'd like to use. I'm gonna start using a heads/tails system to determine if you get exactly what you want or not. Don't, however, search for a nuke or anything of such power. Not yet, at least.
    I look for a fucking grenade.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

I look for a fucking grenade.

After some searching, you are able to find an old WWII era grenade, with the pin already gone. It might be a dud, or it's about to explode.
    Quickly slam it into the Star and run the fuck away.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Quickly slam it into the Star and run the fuck away.

The grenade does nothing.
    It was a dud!
    HAHAH!
    Find a grenade with the pin still in it.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Find a grenade with the pin still in it.

After a long time of searching, you are able to find one of the pineapple looking grenades!
    Let's blow this fat fucker up!
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Let's blow this fat fucker up!

Most of what comes out of the ball is too damaged to repair, but not complete junk.
    One of the only functioning things that came loose is a viking helmet.
    Equip the helmet.

Look stylish.

Use the gun to break more off the Star.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Equip the helmet.

Look stylish.

Use the gun to break more off the Star.

Your stylish ass helmet allows you to take off more valuable things!
    With the bayonet, you are able to break loose a pair of swords!
    Awesome!

I use the dual swords, putting away the gun for future use.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Awesome!

I use the dual swords, putting away the gun for future use.

The swords do quite well at bringing things loose. However, rather than being 'true' swords, they seem to be the type whereas a screw is inside of the handle, and the blade is screwed inside. (I used to have a sword like this.) They become quite wobbly.
    Using the swords, you gain:
    Road spikes.
    A series of buttons that make high and low beeping noises.
    A T-Shirt with a picture of Earth, but with various discrepancies across it.
    Add the T-shirt to my swag gear.

Use the buttons to annoy the Star.
    New game.
    ---
    Soundcloud

Add the T-shirt to my swag gear.

Use the buttons to annoy the Star.

The TV from before comes back to life.

"PLEASE STOP."