Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The Beastiary of Reality and Unreality

DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
As some of you may know, I am something of an expert on supernatural organisms. Which is why I have decided to further import some of my knowledge to make your life much safer and more convenient. Here, I will cover many organisms found across the world, and how to keep them from negatively affecting your life!

Good luck out there.

Comments

• DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampires
    Classification: Sapiopredator
    Danger Level: High priority. Major health hazard. Too dangerous for untrained combatants.
    Diet: Vampires absorb concentrated disentropic energy from human blood. Even initial feeding will negatively impact one's health, while long term feeding can shorten lifespan by decades.
    Reproduction: Vampirism is caused by parasotoidic infestation of a larval ftarg inside a human heart. The unreal status of ftargs renders them undetectable inside Mundanus, so the infection often goes unnoticed. When the host human initially dies, they are reanimated by the ftarg and forced to feed it. All vampires can sense the ftarg slowly growing inside themselves, resulting in severe stress. Once the ftarg is fully grown, their host has an intense urge to go into the sunlight. Once this happens, the vampire is disintegrated by the sheer force of "hatching".
    Abilities: Vampires can sense disentropic energy, possess superhuman physicality, can enter long states of dormancy for up to millions of years, and no longer need most organs related to feeding and blood filtration.
    Weaknesses: Vampires are much easier to qijack due to their large amounts of disentropic energy and unsophisticated force management systems.
    Solution: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ATTEMPT TO EXPOSE LATE STAGE VAMPIRES TO CHAOS, ESPECIALLY IN SOLAR FORM. Ftargs are much more dangerous than a vampire. Most vampires are willing to be cured of the constant sensation of a monster inside their chest, especially if they understand the situation they're in. The few that are so mentally afflicted as to be noncompliant must immediately be taken out before their ftarg matures.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 13,815Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am actually somewhat interested in this, plus it seems this FLESHPOST has some level of effort put into it.
    Your best friend.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.

I am actually somewhat interested in this, plus it seems this FLESHPOST has some level of effort put into it.

All FLESHposts have effort in them, DUNKASS.
    Spacebacs
    Classification: Dimensional pest.
    Danger Level: Medium priority. Potential threat to advanced infrastructure before becoming an ecological issue. Can be easily dealt with using thorough spacetime scrubbing.
    Diet: Reality. Most spacebac strains don't reduce the size of the universe but remain fundamental distortions of the universal structure. Local reality will be reduced in density, so expect a blending between the upper levels of the abstrata.
    Reproduction: Spacebacs form from disembodied disentropic energy being entangled into a reality distortion node. The source of these can be anything, from extreme gravitational forces to extradimensional architecture. Once spacebacs enter their first population density threshold, reality will be much more distorted, ensuring a much higher population growth.
    Abilities: Upon reaching the second population growth threshold, local reality will be too unstable for most forms of life to survive. Purify them before this continues.
    Weaknesses: Shifting them into the highest levels of the abstrata is pretty easy, as reality there is too thin to feed on reliably.
    Solution: Just get a spacetime scrubber, they're about eight hundred shekels for a decent sized one and any civilized city has enough anyway for this to not be an issue.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 13,815Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭

Spacebacs
    Danger Level: Medium priority. Potential threat to advanced infrastructure before becoming an ecological issue. Can be easily dealt with using thorough spacetime scrubbing.
    Diet: Reality. Most spacebac strains don't reduce the size of the universe but remain fundamental distortions of the universal structure. Local reality will be reduced in density, so expect a blending between the upper levels of the abstrata.
    Reproduction: Spacebacs form from disembodied disentropic energy being entangled into a reality distortion node. The source of these can be anything, from extreme gravitational forces to extradimensional architecture. Once spacebacs enter their first population density threshold, reality will be much more distorted, ensuring a much higher population growth.
    Abilities: Upon reaching the second population growth threshold, local reality will be too unstable for most forms of life to survive. Purify them before this continues.
    Weaknesses: Shifting them into the highest levels of the abstrata is pretty easy, as reality there is too thin to feed on reliably.
    Solution: Just get a spacetime scrubber, they're about eight hundred shekels for a decent sized one and any civilized city has enough anyway for this to not be an issue.

So, basically, Reality Termites.

Good to know. I might use them if I do anything vaguely Lovecraftian.
    Your best friend.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • Camwood7Camwood7 Posts: 138Member, Wiener ✭✭✭

Spacebacs

And then we never heard from DLK ever again.

...guess the Spacebacs got to him.
    Literally dunk the points you'd give onto my other account, this one has zero value to me and will literally cease to be relevant come May: @Cookiewoodstock

Hi, I'm Barry Scott. Bang, and the signature is gone.