Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Naked people glitch? Also bulk buy glitch

ADHD1134ADHD1134 Member Posts: 1
Hey guys, I must first say that I'm new here but I have a huge love of Legacy, starting with the original version. Neverending Legacy is soo good, but I want to help it get better. The first bug I noticed was my people apparently not wearing clothes?

So when I began the game, clothes would decrease since people were wearing them. I achieved high health through this. However, after ascending and starting my 2nd game, they now seem to not wear clothes? I want to say that they were wearing clothes at the beginning of playthrough, but then I had a massive dying event (due to skipping too much time) and after that they would not wear clothes. Now, even though I make/own plenty of both types of clothing, the clothing amounts only decrease due to decay. Also, my people have extremely low health (around 2-3%), with the primary reason seeming to be no clothes. This stinks!

Also, this new bulk buy bug just occurred today when I loaded the game. It was not like this yesterday. When I try to switch from 'buy 10', it goes right to 'remove 10'. And vice versa. No matter how many times I click in a certain direction, I can't buy/remove 1 or any other amount.

I looked around and it seems these glitches have not been reported yet. Oh also, I cannot ascend again, yet I see people reporting they have ascended twice. This may not be a glitch, or it may be related to one of my other glitches, idk. But yeah. Legacy rules!