Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Can I make a building to lock another building's efficiency, but an upgrade to remove it?

PighousePighouse Posts: 255Member ✭✭✭
Basically, I want a building to make one or more buildings to decrease efficiency, but once one of the buildings gets an upgrade, it is restored to normal, or better, conditions. For example:

Building 1 makes 2 cash per second.
Building 2 is bought and Building 1 and is reduced to half cash; only 1 cash per second.
Building 2 is bought again and Building 1 is reduced again; now only 0.5 cash per second.
An upgrade is bought, and Building 1 now makes 2% what it originally made per Building 2, therefore making it have 2.0808 cash per second.

Is something like this possible?
When will he get on next?

Comments

• TUSLOS1227TUSLOS1227 Posts: 43Member
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ANYWAY?????????????????????????
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,932Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ANYWAY?????????????????????????

"Buildings" are often used as more than purchasable ones - there's an option to make certain buildings "background operations" instead of visible buildings that can be bought and sold, and then have certain things give/take away these buildings.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra