Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What is this "business day" thing?

ATMunnATMunn Posts: 127 ✭✭
I've just opened Cookie Clicker today and... there's this "business day seasonal event" thing. I've never heard of this before. What is it and why is it here?
I don't know what to put here.

Comments

• ViniVini Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭✭
    It's just that: Business.
    This is absolutely all of your motherfucking business.

(It's April Fools' version of Cookie Clicker. Funny how a silly game, on the silliest of days, becomes dead serious, eh?
    Also it basically changes nothing but visuals, unless you have a certain Prestige Upgrade.)

• ATMunnATMunn Posts: 127 ✭✭
    Ah, I see. It's not April Fools day here yet, it's still March 31.
    I don't know what to put here.
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 438 ✭✭✭
    I actually decided to set Business Day for a while, just for a change. For active play, you get 5% more golden cookies, so that probably equates to a little less than 5% production boost if you play actively. There is also Everything Must Go (buildings discounted 5% for 5 seconds) which is very good to get, but I'd have to look up the Wikia page to find out what the probability of getting that is. I suspect however that in the later stages of the run, when you have all the goodies from the other seasons, turning on Business Day could be very worthwhile.

Just to be contrary, right now on April 1 I am not actually using Business Day. That's because I have been doing dummy runs to get the 100-ascensions achievement. Most of the time I have Christmas season set.