Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

game similar to Legacy

Wizard830Wizard830 Posts: 3Member
There is a game that Legacy could become. It is called Kitten Game. It is almost exactly like Legacy except it is farther down it's development line. Could Be fun to look at while Legacy develops

Comments

• The_Cookie_MonsterThe_Cookie_Monster Posts: 196Member ✭✭
    yeah i had a look at it, it seems cool ;-;
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, Gibbs, Abby. I am r a i n b o w ! ! plz click them!>>>
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
  • snakeerectsnakeerect Posts: 6Member
    Is there any game with this premise? Lead a civilization from a very primitive state to a very modern one? I know about the Civ game series, but they're rather simple in this regard, to justify the warring and similar aspects, I'd rather have a city-builder kind of game, not a PvP one.
  • Kirby711Kirby711 Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    Kitten Game. bloodrizer.ru/games/kittens/
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 7,330Member ✭✭✭✭
    Legacy could become a kitten simulator?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm
    "You, young man, have increased the troll count by 1, troll thread count by 1, and countless other count counter counts by 1." -Brainstorm
    "We now have a perfect excuse to necrobump forum games." -Brainstorm
    I wonder what this is! Only the most epic link EVER! :o
    Pastebin statpage for Dungeon Maker: http://pastebin.com/mdPqPQVv