Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

The stories generator [FR]

TritonisTritonis Posts: 2Member
edited March 29 in General Discussion
This generator is a generator of stories (Yeah, this information was hide in the title) ! It add events, characters and things for make an absurd count.
Actually, it's in french (I am french, so it's logic, kinda) but if you talk it (or want to try the Google translate, ho know), go cast a glance at it : http://orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=LnXcggAM

EDIT : Oh, and if you want the full file : https://pastebin.com/LnXcggAM

Comments

• The_Cookie_MonsterThe_Cookie_Monster Posts: 231Member ✭✭
    ;` D

This is so funny, I pasted one of the stories into Google Translate, and this is what it came up with:

Yes, I remember, it was the time I was in the local bar flying a biker bike. I had some problems with the mastoufles at the time. After that, I told him a crazy joke to make a diversion and nothing happened, and I just sat, looking with a nostalgia for the sunset. A club vendor approached me, offering his shady merchandise. I pushed him away, he just slowed me down. Suddenly, the godfather of the mastuffs took a last mouthful of milk and said: "Be careful, behind you !!" brutally and a suicide attack of the mastoufles was launched, but I narrowly avoided him, deviating him towards the subway by releasing a strong Odour. It reminds me of the blessed time when I was selling slabs ... It was the good old days! What was to happen happened: I grabbed a pen that hung around there, made reels with it and looked at the mastoufles and said, "You do not make the weight in front of the force of vengeance!" And I screamed, crushed under Tons of asparagus, "CA LUI FERA 2 € 50, TO THE GOOD GENTLEMEN!", And my cry screamed in the whole universe under the gaze of Patrick Balkany. You know everything, from now on. I finally made friends with the mastoufles and the police ended up unfortunately finding me.

lel. ;-;
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    "RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily." ~Lefian
    meh
    RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily.
  • The_Cookie_MonsterThe_Cookie_Monster Posts: 231Member ✭✭
    Another one:

Once upon a time, I was changing melons in a microwave oven in the heart of Maelstrom. You must know that the ghosts did not carry me in their heart at the time. And suddenly the ground began to tremble under the anger of the elements and Zorro sprang from a corner of the space time, screaming to me not to look out of the window a pack of wild caiman perfume a jaguar tranquillou, I was actually preparing to do, after going to the bathroom. And I assure you that this event marked me throughout my life ... One thing involving another, a piranha and a chinchilla cried loudly, attracting my attention and I caught a sign that hung around, made Reels with and looked at the ghosts, saying: "One is better than two you will have!", Drowned under liters of lava. Besides, it was on seeing this that Francois Hollande invented the Tecktonik! I think I remembered then that my old master Russel Crow once said to me: "We do not change a winning team!", This memory allowed me to become stronger and one of the ghosts threw themselves In a frenzied dance, under the incredulous looks of Chuck Norris and Violetta with infernal power. You know everything, from now on. I then drank a blow with the ghosts and to finish this story in beauty I exclaimed "The fountain of love!".

OMG LOL
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    "RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily." ~Lefian
    meh
    RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily.
  • TritonisTritonis Posts: 2Member
    Haha, happy to see that you like it, it take me and my friend a lot of time :p Google translation made a good job, this time (Expect some word, it's not flying but steal, it's the same word in french ^^)