Computer has recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, so this change is quite noticeable to me! I'm using Google Chrome.
The most obvious sign of this is that I used season changer at ~lunchtime yesterday, and it's going to finish at midnight today. The extra 12 hours is the time my computer spent locked overnight.
But this isn't the only thing that's altered. I also generate no cookies - either cookies for the session being active (as I used to) or cookies for the session being closed (Twin Gates etc).
Essentially the game does note cope with large jumps in time, but this is now normal for Windows 10 using Chrome.
No screenshots provided - I can't think of any that will help! But let me know what you want and I'll try.