Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Time spent on Windows 10 Lock Screen is not counted

swordzswordz Member Posts: 1
Hi.

Computer has recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, so this change is quite noticeable to me! I'm using Google Chrome.

The most obvious sign of this is that I used season changer at ~lunchtime yesterday, and it's going to finish at midnight today. The extra 12 hours is the time my computer spent locked overnight.

But this isn't the only thing that's altered. I also generate no cookies - either cookies for the session being active (as I used to) or cookies for the session being closed (Twin Gates etc).

Essentially the game does note cope with large jumps in time, but this is now normal for Windows 10 using Chrome.

No screenshots provided - I can't think of any that will help! But let me know what you want and I'll try.

Thanks!

Comments

• BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭✭
    If you leave the game running when your computer goes to sleep, it will pick up right where it left off, at the time it went to sleep, so it will be as if no time passed at all in your game. So, you have two options: Disable your computer's sleep, which I don't recommend, or save and close your game if you're going to be gone for longer than the time you have set before it sleeps. If it does go to sleep, and you want the offline cookies, you might be able to quickly log in and close the tab before the next autosave happens, and then you'll get credit for the offline time.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154