Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Dreamers have become extremely inefficient

bobbobbobbob Member Posts: 2
Hi there,

Since patch 5 (or maybe patch 4), dreamer are very slow at gathering insight. It may be a good thing to reduce the insight rate to slow the game, but that is way too slow. Am I the only one thinking this?

Thanks you for all your effort in making these games!
B.

Comments

• nophilipnophilip Member Posts: 1
    edited March 27
    I'm experiencing the same thing. Started a new game today in Patch 5. 3 years in, exactly 1 insight generated by 4 Dreamers. Kind of kills the flow of the game.
  • bobbobbobbob Member Posts: 2
    Well, it indeed makes the game extremely slow in the early phases. But as soon as sedentarism is researched, then the game become too simple and fast again.
  • cakeTraycakeTray Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    I think the cost for sedentarism should be lowered to 15, personally. It's a huge, frustrating wall where you just sit there for multiple game-years with nothing to do.
    Dessert Heretic
  • POUQIEPOUQIE Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I think it's kinda fine actually. It builds kinda slowly but this empasis the objective of putting a maximum available workers into dreamers, and the game falls greatly once you purchased everything : it's ok to not be able to build much research to fast as it makes you try to spend some time to take advantage of each newly purchased research
  • fessissimafessissima Member Posts: 1
    is it because of the who "rate that you acquire wisdom at becomes slower the closer you get to max" feature? or is it being caused by something else you think?