Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Population Limit? [Solved]

crackedcookcrackedcook Posts: 3Member
edited March 25 in Help
My population has been stuck at a max of 16, and will not move any higher. The only time I have a new birth is when someone dies. And it's immediate, so it doesn't just feel like a coincidence.

So can you only have up to 16 people in your population at a time?
Tagged:

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 13,360Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to unlock buildings and have them built for population.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • crackedcookcrackedcook Posts: 3Member
    Thank you so much!!!
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 13,360Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized how awkwardly I worded it...Sorry. To be more specific, if anyone is homeless, your population will only increase very slowly. ((It will increase, but it's likely just a weird timing thing.))
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • crackedcookcrackedcook Posts: 3Member
    Yeah, I didn't know buildings were needed for population growth. Had my people lying on the ground for 20 years. Now that I got buildings, they're starting to get more population :)
  • POUQIEPOUQIE Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    in early game we are stuck at around 15 pop for quite some time, until you can start fulfiling some happiness needs such as housing, graves for corpses, clothing, fire etc.

From my experience the real cap is about 218k pop, at which point you have maxed out the territory available and don't have enough land to build ebough houses and graves