Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

How am I supposed to gather land?

AvarrasAvarras Member Posts: 5
I put more than 50 wanderer and the scout tile stay gray, even if I put 30 scout on it, they stay on queue. I must be missing something.

Thanks

Ava

Answers

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you check to make sure you had all required stuff for Scouts? Scouts require tools.

Wanderers only explore tiles you've already discovered - you require Scouts to discover new tiles - but you should gather up to 100/100 Land without exploring adjacent tiles.
  • AvarrasAvarras Member Posts: 5
    I think so. I have every possible domain in research and people in each of them. Who's suppose to make tools? I have plenty of knapped tools
    Knapped tools aren't enough. You need stone tools for Scouts.
    Ok, so who make them?
    Ok, I can see that my tool making tile is there but in blue. How can I put it in fonctionnal mode?
    The 3 dots buttons.... Now its working. Thanks for your help!
    You're welcome.

A few more things, since I can tell you're new to the forum;

When you scroll over your own post, there should be a gear icon in the top right. Click that to edit posts.

Among the "Disagree - Agree - Awesome" buttons below posts should be an "Answer" button. Use that to mark correct answers on Question threads - but don't give an Answer to yourself, as that essentially makes you give yourself points.