Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

First Ever Legacy Talk Thread; Everything Legacy To Be Talked About

BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 7,330Member ✭✭✭✭
Talk about anything related to Legacy the idle game here!
"Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm
"You, young man, have increased the troll count by 1, troll thread count by 1, and countless other count counter counts by 1." -Brainstorm
"We now have a perfect excuse to necrobump forum games." -Brainstorm
I wonder what this is! Only the most epic link EVER! :o
Pastebin statpage for Dungeon Maker: http://pastebin.com/mdPqPQVv
Tagged:

Comments

• hasegawahasegawa Posts: 1Member
    what i get if i ascend? i will get more upgrades?
  • GrimTriggerGrimTrigger Posts: 2Member
    edited March 25
    hasegawa said:

You do not get more upgrades. You do however get some benefits:
    +800 free fast ticks whenever you start a new game. And +150 fast ticks per research completed

Edit: Added spoilers (Thanks Brainstorm) (I broke something, no idea what I'm doing)

Post edited by GrimTrigger on
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 7,330Member ✭✭✭✭
    Put it in a spoiler tag like this

hasegawa said:

You do not get more upgrades. You do however get some benefits which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say because it might spoil it for other people.
    "You, young man, have increased the troll count by 1, troll thread count by 1, and countless other count counter counts by 1." -Brainstorm
  • snakeerectsnakeerect Posts: 6Member
    edited March 26
    Am I doing something wrong? I'm on year 24 and my population is only 16, population growth was pretty quick in the beginning but seems to have slowed down a lot in the last few years, with more people becoming elders and dying than being born. I even had to activate elders as workforce to remediate that...

My population growth policy is on "normal", btw.
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 7,330Member ✭✭✭✭

Am I doing something wrong? I'm on year 24 and my population is only 16, population growth was pretty quick in the beginning but seems to have slowed down a lot in the last few years, with more people becoming elders and dying than being born. I even had to activate elders as workforce to remediate that...

My population growth policy is on "normal", btw.

Try researching stuff like farming and improving the lifestyles, is drinking muddy water and eating rotten food on? If so, turn them off.
  • cakeTraycakeTray Posts: 67Member ✭✭

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes. People who are working are too busy to make babies. You need some adults and/or elders hanging around with lots of free time, feeling bored and looking for something fun to do. >.>
    Dessert Heretic
  • snakeerectsnakeerect Posts: 6Member
    edited March 27
    I only got them to start breeding faster when I researched huts, apparently they only grow up to 15~ before needing housing to grow faster.

Try researching stuff like farming and improving the lifestyles, is drinking muddy water and eating rotten food on? If so, turn them off.

Even with that mode on, they still only eat spoiled food / drink muddy water when there's no more good food/water, no?
  • soupsoup Posts: 2Member
    Didn't really know what I was doing in my first game, so it took me 250~ years to ascend.
    Second time I ascended at year 58; pretty proud of that! I might try a third run and cut it even shorter, but I'll probably do that later. Excited to see when more stuff gets added in!
  • Kirby711Kirby711 Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    Goddamn clothiers are too inefficient, even though I have 1k on each mode and 1k producing leather, i'm still hovering at 65K for 200K pop.
  • POUQIEPOUQIE Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    make basic cloths from herbs, not leather. It's way easier to supply (I use both actually with way more in herb clothes)

also you can put more than 1k if you're at 200k pop...
    You can't complain they're inefficient with 0.5% of your pop into it
  • E_ZE_Z Posts: 14Member
    edited April 1

Even with that mode on, they still only eat spoiled food / drink muddy water when there's no more good food/water, no?

I have noticed the icons for "bad " food and water "flash red" as "good" gets real low regardless but yes, I have also noticed the difference in settings after playing a number of games in different starting areas.