Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Fires pits From more than sticks

captainkeelcaptainkeel Member Posts: 3
edited March 24 in Suggestions
I think this is planned, since the blurb talks about later technologies, but we should be able to make fires from logs, lumber, or coal, when they are available.

Comments

• snakeerectsnakeerect Member Posts: 6
    100% support
  • cakeTraycakeTray Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    Currently I have 10 potters and 10 meat smokers. It takes 100 firekeepers to support them. Really wish you could become more efficient with better fuel.

Related, I wish you could have lumberjacks become more efficient with stone/metal tools, rather than relying on knapped tools.
    Dessert Heretic
  • POUQIEPOUQIE Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    cakeTray said:

Currently I have 10 potters and 10 meat smokers. It takes 100 firekeepers to support them. Really wish you could become more efficient with better fuel.

Related, I wish you could have lumberjacks become more efficient with stone/metal tools, rather than relying on knapped tools.

I feel like potters aren't useful and should not be maintained after the early game
  • E_ZE_Z Member Posts: 14
    edited April 1
    I agree with all the "stick only" problems. Some ideas.
    • Maybe add option to both the Woodcutter and the Carpenter Workshop to only produce sticks? ( imho as an experienced woodworker, the shop should produce firewood whenever it is running )
    • Maybe Cooks need a new resource "Charcoal" - produced daily from Firekeepers (still using sticks?)
    • Maybe a Furnace can be Toggled to produce x "Charcoal" from 1 Coal
    Post edited by E_Z on