Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Dragon Aura Description

achocolatemouseachocolatemouse Member Posts: 2
Hi, not sure this classifies as a bug, but...
The description for the dragon Aura Ancestral Metamorphosis is somewhat unclear;

As you can clearly see, in the hover/select screen it says that golden cookies get a bonus but on the main screen it specifically says wrath cookies. This isn't really a big deal but is it one, the other or both? I presume it's both but I can't actually tell. An update of the text to clarify would be great, or just make it always say golden cookies if it effects both. (Since wrath cookies are often lumped in with golden cookies anyhow, ie; golden cookie counts for upgrades, effects from upgrades, etc.)
I am in an Elder Pledge right now. I don't know if it shows up displayed like this at other times too.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• BillaboBillabo Member, Friendly, Conversationalist Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭✭
    Those are two different auras. The one you're hovering over on top, you already know. The other one is a new one you would learn. Take a look:

Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • achocolatemouseachocolatemouse Member Posts: 2
    Well, I feel like a complete knob now. This is what happens when I am awake at midnight clicking cookies. :P Thanks. Please proceed to disregard this forever.