Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.



Check if you are posting in the correct category.



The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

"Everything in the universe is either a potato or not a potato." Therefore, Ask Me Anything

1235718

Comments

  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Carmory said:

    what is your favorite doujinshi lol

    Family Guy lol
    Doujinshi specifically, huh? Welp, now there's something I'm surprised to realize I'm not actually a big fan of.
    Kinda.

    But.
    image

    As I said at least once already, Poputepipikku is Epic indeed.

  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭
    Here's an old one, let's see if you changed your mind.

    Favorite porn genre?
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you good at talking like a drunk?
    How about typing like one?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭
    Ever been knocked out?
    cease your tomfoolery

  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maniklas said:

    Here's an old one, let's see if you changed your mind.

    Favorite porn genre?

    That's not in my old AMA... Were you digging through old threads?

    Anyway, if by genre you mean what I think you do, then the best answer I can give is:
    "Everything's better with slime girls."

    Are you good at talking like a drunk?
    How about typing like one?

    Is just talking like russian, da?
    No? Loike an oirish, den?
    I dunno man. Not sure I could pass for a drunk, tbh.

    Typing tho, that's easy. Just try to fit three fingers on the same key. LKikew thuis.

    Ever been knocked out?

    If I did, how do you expect me to remember?
    Oh, but I did get knocked up once or thrice.

  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭
    Have you ever been just drinking from a glass of water, without even realizing it?
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maniklas said:

    Have you ever been just drinking from a glass of water, without even realizing it?

    I only drink bottled water, so no, I don't think I ever did.

  • QuentinPlaysMCQuentinPlaysMC Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    opinion on buckets
    why are you here? why am I here? were we created in the same way that we created them?
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

    opinion on buckets

    Great for holding your favorite food.
    image

  • QuentinPlaysMCQuentinPlaysMC Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    Vini said:

    opinion on buckets

    Great for holding your favorite food.
    image
    morbid
    why are you here? why am I here? were we created in the same way that we created them?
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    What is your opinion on the semi-spherical objects we label "bowls?"

    The kind you eat out of.
    cease your tomfoolery

  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

    morbid

    The word you're looking for is "edgy".

    What is your opinion on the semi-spherical objects we label "bowls?"

    The kind you eat out of.

    For a moment there I read that as "bowels" and got really confused on the "semi" part.
    Anyway.

    Supposedly made to put your cereal in, but I discovered a much tastier alternative called "peanuts".
    Milk is crucial, of course.

  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maniklas said:

    What's your top 5 favorite games

    I guess Imma just list five games I really like in no particular order. Having favorites sometimes feels so counterintuitive...

    1. Super Mario Galaxy (1, but 2 is good two)
    Easily the best 3D Mario, IMO, and that's saying a big something.
    Until I get my hands on Odyssey, that is.

    2. Shadow of the Colossus
    It's as much a game as it is art. A somewhat smooth difficulty curve and wonderful setting.
    As far as I can remember, at least. Haven't played it in years.

    3. Touhou Chireiden
    The main series one that features the most of my favorite 2hus. Never mind the fact that I suck at bullet hells or that Subterranean Animism is one of the hardest games, it is a hot one.

    4. GTA San Andreas
    The only GTA I played for real. Had way too much fun with it, but never got around to completing the story missions.

    5. Little Busters!
    So how often do I mention my passion for visual novels? Because it's not enough. Heard the anime is good and loyal, if you're interested but don't feel like reading a 60+ hours VN.
    (Stardew Valley, if you think novels aren't games.)

  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maniklas said:

    top 100 foods

    How big is one hundred?
    Wait, never mind that, how do I know I ate 100 different foods in my life?

    But what the hell, let's do this. Again, no particular order. Like, c'mon, really?
    But foods I like nonetheless.

    1. Roasted chicken
    2. Fried chicken
    3. Grilled chicken
    4. Braised chicken
    5. Poached chicken
    6. Basically just a lot of chicken, really
    7. Italian bread
    8. French bread
    9. Czech bread
    10. Spanish bread
    11. German bread
    12. Portuguese bread
    13. Turkish bread
    14. Basically a lot of bread, too
    15. Lemon pie
    16. Cherry pie
    17. Apple pie
    18. Carrot pie
    19. Blackberry pie
    20. Noticing a pattern here?
    21. Green salad
    22. Fruit salad
    23. Vegetable salad
    24. Cheese salad
    25. Grain salad
    26. Obligatory potato salad
    27. Wait what cheese salad?
    28. Just about any kind of sandwich
    29. Really, try me
    30. Salmon
    31. Tilapia
    32. Sardine
    33. Tuna
    34. Frog (legs only)
    35. Shrimp
    36. That pretty much does it for seafood
    37. Even if like half of those aren't even from the sea
    38. Cake
    39. Some cake
    40. Any cake
    41. Every cake
    42. Cupcake
    43. Kiwi
    44. The fruit too
    45. Banana
    46. Papaya
    47. Peach
    48. Mango
    49. Apricot
    50. AVOCADO
    51. Halfway there
    52. Quail egg
    53. Duck egg
    54. Ostrich egg
    55. Omelet egg
    56. Turkey egg
    57. CHICKEN EGG
    58. Thought I was done with chicken, did ya?
    59. Chicken breast
    60. Chicken drumstick
    61. Chicken nugget
    62. Chicken bone
    63. Yes I do mean bone
    64. Chocolate
    65. Chocolate addiction is a problem
    66. It runs on the family
    67. Butter biscuit
    68. Sugar biscuit
    69. Cinnamon biscuit
    70. Glazed biscuit
    71. But call 'em cookies for all I care
    72. Dulce de leche
    73. Oh I almost forgot pineapple
    74. Yogurt
    75. Anything that goes well with mayo
    76. I scream
    77. You scream
    78. We all scream
    79. For ice cream
    80. Not a food per se, but lemonade
    81. Beet
    82. Bacon
    83. Bun
    84. Bean
    85. Beef
    86. Broccoli
    87. Beignet
    88. Bagel
    89. Barbecue
    90. Breakfast
    91. Lunch
    92. Dinner
    93. Can I go home now?
    94. This is harder than I thought
    95. I think I may seriously regret this decision
    96. Just maybe
    97. C'mon, almost there
    98. Hmm... Pizza?
    99. Etto... Sushi?
    100. And food!

    Boy that was something.


    I hope you're satisfied, coz I ain't doing that again in a fairly long while.

  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vini said:

    Maniklas said:

    top 100 foods

    How big is one hundred?
    Wait, never mind that, how do I know I ate 100 different foods in my life?

    But what the hell, let's do this. Again, no particular order. Like, c'mon, really?
    But foods I like nonetheless.

    1. Roasted chicken
    2. Fried chicken
    3. Grilled chicken
    4. Braised chicken
    5. Poached chicken
    6. Basically just a lot of chicken, really
    7. Italian bread
    8. French bread
    9. Czech bread
    10. Spanish bread
    11. German bread
    12. Portuguese bread
    13. Turkish bread
    14. Basically a lot of bread, too
    15. Lemon pie
    16. Cherry pie
    17. Apple pie
    18. Carrot pie
    19. Blackberry pie
    20. Noticing a pattern here?
    21. Green salad
    22. Fruit salad
    23. Vegetable salad
    24. Cheese salad
    25. Grain salad
    26. Obligatory potato salad
    27. Wait what cheese salad?
    28. Just about any kind of sandwich
    29. Really, try me
    30. Salmon
    31. Tilapia
    32. Sardine
    33. Tuna
    34. Frog (legs only)
    35. Shrimp
    36. That pretty much does it for seafood
    37. Even if like half of those aren't even from the sea
    38. Cake
    39. Some cake
    40. Any cake
    41. Every cake
    42. Cupcake
    43. Kiwi
    44. The fruit too
    45. Banana
    46. Papaya
    47. Peach
    48. Mango
    49. Apricot
    50. AVOCADO
    51. Halfway there
    52. Quail egg
    53. Duck egg
    54. Ostrich egg
    55. Omelet egg
    56. Turkey egg
    57. CHICKEN EGG
    58. Thought I was done with chicken, did ya?
    59. Chicken breast
    60. Chicken drumstick
    61. Chicken nugget
    62. Chicken bone
    63. Yes I do mean bone
    64. Chocolate
    65. Chocolate addiction is a problem
    66. It runs on the family
    67. Butter biscuit
    68. Sugar biscuit
    69. Cinnamon biscuit
    70. Glazed biscuit
    71. But call 'em cookies for all I care
    72. Dulce de leche
    73. Oh I almost forgot pineapple
    74. Yogurt
    75. Anything that goes well with mayo
    76. I scream
    77. You scream
    78. We all scream
    79. For ice cream
    80. Not a food per se, but lemonade
    81. Beet
    82. Bacon
    83. Bun
    84. Bean
    85. Beef
    86. Broccoli
    87. Beignet
    88. Bagel
    89. Barbecue
    90. Breakfast
    91. Lunch
    92. Dinner
    93. Can I go home now?
    94. This is harder than I thought
    95. I think I may seriously regret this decision
    96. Just maybe
    97. C'mon, almost there
    98. Hmm... Pizza?
    99. Etto... Sushi?
    100. And food!

    Boy that was something.


    I hope you're satisfied, coz I ain't doing that again in a fairly long while.
    Top 600 foods
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

    Top 600 foods

    I refuse for the simple and only reason that you unnecessarily quoted that gigantic post.

  • QuentinPlaysMCQuentinPlaysMC Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    what is your opinion on the Letter L?
    why are you here? why am I here? were we created in the same way that we created them?
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭
    What is your opinion on the avacado plantations of the world breaking free to form their own country-Avacadonia?
    cease your tomfoolery

  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

    what is your opinion on the Letter L?

    Lovable little letter, but nowhere near as sagacious or salubrious as S.

    What is your opinion on the avacado plantations of the world breaking free to form their own country-Avacadonia?

    Fetch me my spoon. And don't tell Soniqua.

  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your opinion on cases where B's appear behind S's?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭
    How about the United Formation of Squishy Tomatoes?
    cease your tomfoolery

  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

    What is your opinion on cases where B's appear behind S's?

    [obligatory bullshit joke]
    That's, like, not even a thing. Bees never chase asses.

    How about the United Formation of Squishy Tomatoes?

    Is that People's Republic of China vs Republic of China, but for tomatoes?
    Well, it's fine either way as long as they keep away from fruit salads.

  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vini said:

    What is your opinion on cases where B's appear behind S's?

    [obligatory bullshit joke]
    That's, like, not even a thing. Bees never chase asses.

    How about the United Formation of Squishy Tomatoes?

    Is that People's Republic of China vs Republic of China, but for tomatoes?
    Well, it's fine either way as long as they keep away from fruit salads.
    I see what you did there
    Did you see what you did there?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

    the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

    Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I see what you did there
    Did you see what you did there?

    Maybe. Did I see what you didn't?

  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 active AMAs? So that would make mine the eighth...
    Hey, I love that number! Is 8-based bump an original enough one?
    Vini said:

    Is 8-based bump an original enough one?

    No, but answering your own question in the very post you made it is also new, so it adds up to "just barely enough".

    And with that, food facts is back. Ask away. Eat away. Either is fine.

  • ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭
    Has your favorite porn genre changed since last time I asked?

    (Standard issue question, don't judge me)
  • Lava_EntityLava_Entity Member Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    THE REVIVAL IS REAL


    do you like pickles

    (also i just got nostalgia from the wit in this thread.)
    cease your tomfoolery

  • ViniVini Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maniklas said:

    Has your favorite porn genre changed since last time I asked?

    (Standard issue question, don't judge me)

    (You don't have to ask that, I wouldn't judge anyway. This is all just pornography in the name of science, right?
    Right?)

    Well, I kinda did develop a foot fetish since then, but "everything's still better with slime girls".

    THE REVIVAL IS REAL

    THE REAL IS REVIVED

    do you like pickles

    This better not be a "Rickle & Martin" question.

    But I suppose they alright. I mean, never picked on me, so I personally hold no grudges.
    Except on the people who pickle tomatoes.
    Never. Ever. Pickle tomatoes.

    (also i just got nostalgia from the wit in this thread.)

    (Yeah, I like it when there's thought put into both the questions and the answers, so I try to make sure mine do.)

    Wait a second... The wit? DeWitt?!
    It's the False Shepherd! In the name of Father Comstock, kill him!

Sign In or Register to comment.