Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Comments

• gneratororgneratoror Member Posts: 133 ✭✭
    A wiki seriously? So far i have liked your games and posts, but you keep multiposting and you have like 3 games with similar gameplay and 2 threads for each one, good luck anyways, how should i contribute.
    If you want tips and stuff for igm and stylesheets i might try to help you.
    "First off, you should read my name again." -Uiomanca[n]t
    I am no way profesional
  • EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 319 ✭✭
    I checked it out and I like that there is a Wiki; I might do the same with my game, but idk if people would want me too, all tho, it might help new people who play it! My game gets very deep lol
    I also tried your HeardMode Version, and I like that version better! PS: I learned to code the Clicking Upgrades from your games, hope that was okay :)
  • gneratororgneratoror Member Posts: 133 ✭✭
    edited April 7

I also tried your HeardMode Version, and I like that version better! PS: I learned to code the Clicking Upgrades from your games, hope that was okay :)

Yeah, both deserve a wiki (they are for everuyone), but i thinks Khalid needs more popularity and maybe making a really great game or making one for all at the same time.
    "First off, you should read my name again." -Uiomanca[n]t
    I am no way profesional
    @gneratoror He does need more popularity and his games are really good :) I'll start working on my Wiki too :D
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Member, Wiener Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >wiki
    >not staring directly into the codestream
  • KhalidPlaysKhalidPlays Member Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

@EricBolton1993 Its ok :)