Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

AMA, Because, Attention (Lefian)

LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭
This belongs in the Off Topic categ, right?
Err, anyways, I did this because
1: I consider myself an open book. Yeah. Totally.
2: I really, really, like attention.
3: Who doesn't like to know people? Even if it's so you can make fun of them accurately.
So yeah, I'll answer most and if not all questions.
Give me attention.
mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comments

• CarmoryCarmory Member, Wiener Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭
    What is your sexualality?
    lmao nice. >:]
  • LefianLefian Member Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭
    Carmory said:

What is your sexualality?

I'm bisexualal :p
    mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
    What do you think of Satanism?
    Carmory said:

What do you think of Satanism?

Gosh, I have a friend who's a satanist. I don't know too much about the whole topic, but I'm pretty sure that it's portrayed worse than it is... Though my friend might just be a spitting image of the stereotype. Minus edgy makeup.
    Overall, I don't mind it since it's like a religion or whatever, but I'd be careful around such a worshipper.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Member, Friendly Posts: 15,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    What do you think of Dashnettale?

((Don't mind me, just attention whoring for my project.))

What do you think of Dashnettale?

((Don't mind me, just attention whoring for my project.))

I think that it'll be pretty baller given that we can get enough people into it, which might be a tad on the hard side. Can't wait to see it in action.
  • TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    how'd you find this place, and what makes you stick around?
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Member Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭
    What got you attracted to Forum Game-ing?
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    Dashnet RPG Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6301gzzx
    Who is your waifu/husbando?
    Tellurium said:

how'd you find this place, and what makes you stick around?

I found this place, as I can imagine, as most others did- through cookie clicker a year or two ago. I stick around because it's probably one of the more friendly and smaller communities that I've been in.

What got you attracted to Forum Game-ing?

Gosh, I dunno. This is probably one of the first forums that I've actively participated in, because it's not as intimidating. I like RP-ing a tad, I used to be of Fabletop a ton until I realized that spending hours on end sitting in a chair pretending to be a Rogue Elf isn't good for your social life. Not like I have much-a-one anyways. What was the question?
    Carmory said:

Who is your waifu/husbando?

Fictionally, I have none. Though if I had to choose one person from a thingy that I like the most, It'd be Pinkie Pie cringe initiated
  • The_Cookie_MonsterThe_Cookie_Monster Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited March 21
    Is Cookie Clicker your favourite game?
    (If not, what is?)

What gender is Gibbs the Generative Interactive Meme? 8D (That's kinda off-topic, isn't it...)

Is your name Josh?
    (I'm not a stalker, I just looked at your email address ;] )
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    "RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily." ~Lefian
    meh
    RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily.

(If not, what is?)

What gender is Gibbs the Generative Interactive Meme? 8D (That's kinda off-topic, isn't it...)

Is your name Josh?

Gibbs is probably like Ditto and Mew.

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
    edited March 21

(If not, what is?)

Is your name Josh?

Golly, I have alot of favorite games, but the one I'm currently most excited abot rn is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team... Or Borderlands. Damnit.
    Although I use 'he' or 'him' in the thread, the goobastard could be pretty much anything. Aeroplanes included.
    Yus, my name is Josh/Joshua, AKA, the Successor of Moses. Or something like that.

(If not, what is?)

Is your name Josh?

By that, do you mean that it's genderless?
    Lefian said:

(If not, what is?)

Is your name Josh?

Golly, I have alot of favorite games, but the one I'm currently most excited abot rn is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team... Or Borderlands. Damnit.
    Although I use 'he' or 'him' in the thread, the goobastard could be pretty much anything. Aeroplanes included.
    Yus, my name is Josh/Joshua, AKA, the Successor of Moses. Or something like that.

(If not, what is?)

Is your name Josh?

Just answer his question, dear.

• ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭
    Are you religous? If so, what religion do you follow?
    Is god a cookie, or is the cookie a god?
    The world may never know
    "You have now, officially broken the game,"-Maniklas
    "Okay, ANYWAY, yes, I am a magician,"-RunninginReverse
    """"My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
    Maniklas said:

Are you religous? If so, what religion do you follow?

I'm an agnostic atheist, though I'm learning alot about Christianity from my brother, who could be a preacher if he wanted to.

Lefian said:

(If not, what is?)

Is your name Josh?

(If not, what is?)

Is your name Josh?

Just answer his question, dear.
    I, uh, did?
  • The_Cookie_MonsterThe_Cookie_Monster Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited March 23
    Lefian said:

I, uh, did?

He did...

What is your favorite color?
    What is your favorite food?
    What is your favorite beverage?
    Do you like tea?
    Post edited by The_Cookie_Monster on
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    "RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily." ~Lefian
    meh
    RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily.
    Do you like coffee?
    The world may never know
    """"My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu

Lefian said:

I, uh, did?

He did...

What is your favorite color?
    What is your favorite food?
    What is your favorite beverage?
    Do you like tea?
    My favorite color is any shade of purple :D
    I don't really have a favorite food? I usually get sick of them after a while but... Bacon!
    I looove suicide drinks (combinations of drinks from fast food drink dispensers), mostly mixing Powerade with something.
    I like sweet/honey tea, but pretty much non else.
    Maniklas said:

Do you like coffee?

Yes, in fact, I'm drinking some as I write this :>
    ohhhhhh powerade + fanta mint = tastesplosions

oh well, gender?
    The world may never know
    What do you think is the meaning of life?

Maniklas said:

ohhhhhh powerade + fanta mint = tastesplosions

oh well, gender?

I must try this combination. I usually stick with powerade + dr. pepper/root beer or cola.
    I'm a Male.

What do you think is the meaning of life?

Uhm, not really anything... uh, progress through evolution? Or whatever another religion may tell.
    are you a single, pair or group ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    The world may never know
  • ChisakoChisako Member, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Posts: 1,042 Mod
    Cake or Pie?
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me
    I... thought I had answered these before. Oh well.
    Maniklas said:

are you a single, pair or group ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

What does this even mean?
    Chisako said:

Cake or Pie?

Do I actually have to decide?!?!
    I guess pie.
    Are you male, gmail, or hotmail?

It means:
    are you single, with a male, with a female, with two males, with two females or with a male and a female?

(you told us you were bisexual)
    The world may never know

Are you male, gmail, or hotmail?

I'm gmail :p
    Maniklas said:

It means:
    are you single, with a male, with a female, with two males, with two females or with a male and a female?

(you told us you were bisexual)

Ohh, right, okay then. I'm pretty damn single.