Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

DASHNETTALE - An AU created by us. ((Roles assigned upon request, more details in the thread.))

¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 13,810Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 24 in Off Topic
NOTICE: Dashnettale is undergoing heavy renovations, as people have put no effort at all into helping me create their characters. As such, all characters have been re-opened, and character approval system is majorly changed.

So, we started the discussion in Activity. And, since it was receiving an okay amount of traffic, I thought to move it in here so we don't have an abnormally long comment chain.

---

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and DASHNETTERS. ((yes, we are our own species. didn't u no dis))

One day, war broke out between the two races. After a long-fought battle, the Humans were victorious.

They sealed the Dashnetters underground with a magic spell.

---

201X
MT. CLICKER

Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return.

---

So, rules on signing up as characters...

1. You won't have a character added to the thread until after you help me design them. This includes appearance, general attack style, and music - preferably songs that share a leitmotif. Before, I was much less strict, but that lead to a bunch of people with claimed characters that they didn't help design or anything. >.>
2. You must be at least level 2 to have a Shopkeeper or townsperson NPC, level 3 to have a mini-boss, and level 4 to have a major character.
3. Please don't request Frisk/Chara. Humans and Dashnetters are separated.

---

The current list of those AWAITING APPROVAL:

Brainstorm as Papyrus

---

Current list of those AWAITING CONFIRMATION, who have met the new requirements in 1.0:

None.

---

Current list of those CONFIRMED:

Carmory as Sans - heya.
Lefian as the Greater Dog - I have nothing to say on him.

---

Creations made for 2.0 ONLY:

None.
Your best friend.
"My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
Creator of DASHNETTALE
* Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
Post edited by ¤RunninginReverse¤ on

Comments

• CarmoryCarmory Posts: 2,829Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    im totally fine with being ness, it fits my a e s t h e t i c
    check out my wiener role its so attractive
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should compile all the cringe material we produce.

@Altena as Gaster: Meddled in that which should not have been, and was erased for his troubles. Also who better to kill for negative EXP than someone who wanted to get out?
    @Cookiewoodstock as Toriel: [Explanation expunged], also, probably into that milf stuff too.
    @idc as Alphys: Seems pretty self explanatory.
    @Zuptin as Asgore: Happy-go-lucky when he's not the single most serious guy in the world.
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 13,810Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭

We should compile all the cringe material we produce.

@Altena as Gaster: Meddled in that which should not have been, and was erased for his troubles. Also who better to kill for negative EXP than someone who wanted to get out?
    @Cookiewoodstock as Toriel: [Explanation expunged], also, probably into that milf stuff too.
    @idc as Alphys: Seems pretty self explanatory.
    @Zuptin as Asgore: Happy-go-lucky when he's not the single most serious guy in the world.

I honestly really like the idea of Altena as Gaster and Zuptin as Asgore. I'm not sure if I should go through with Altena without their approval, though...Eh, they're gone for good anyway.

W.D. Altena won't appear in the official character list, though, because they do not exist. Not anymore.
    Your best friend.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
  • AgubhaguAgubhagu Posts: 565Member ✭✭✭
    i apply as the shopkeeper temmie( or just a regular temmie).
    no explanation needed.
    eventually TM
    sarcasm is the best thing since the last best thing*
    """My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge
    *sarcasm
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 8,040Member ✭✭✭✭
    I will go with sans, and if you don't make me sans, you will feel your sins crawling up on you.
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭

I will go with sans, and if you don't make me sans, you will feel your sins crawling up on you.

This, on every level, is a demonstration of how not get Sans.
  • KarlolinKarlolin Posts: 3,926Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Oh yeah, there was a thread for this.

As I said earlier, I will be the Nice Cream vendor, since I am an excellent shopkeeper.
    In my dream.

I'm the Karlolin.

It's me.

already taken buddy
  • LefianLefian Posts: 1,502Member ✭✭✭
    I- will take- whatever minor roles- I can get.
    Siggy.
    Below is a list of eggs/hatchlings from an "Old game"
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
    You can also view all of my dragons here: https://dragcave.net/user/TraysonBeatRan
  • idcidc Posts: 61Member ✭✭
    I am fine with being anything as long as actual thought is put into it rather than it being based on one trait.
    Being Alphys would be fine for me though I am not bothered if I am rejected for that.
    I don't see anyone taken sans...

Whatever, give me a good role, you know how important I am! *crickets are heard*

the following link is the best thing that could happen to you: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussions/tagged/brainstormgame

Currently managing a large-based forum game.. DashNet RPG! Play it now: http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/15882/dashnet-rpg-dashnets-greatest-forum-game-of-all-time

I don't see anyone taken sans...

Whatever, give me a good role, you know how important I am! *crickets are heard*

Carmory is officially Sans for Dashnettale.

I don't really know who you can be.
    Lefian said:

I- will take- whatever minor roles- I can get.

I already put your random encounter on the list(Gibbs).
    Agubhagu said:

i apply as the shopkeeper temmie( or just a regular temmie).
    no explanation needed.

H0i!
    Karlolin said:

Oh yeah, there was a thread for this.

As I said earlier, I will be the Nice Cream vendor, since I am an excellent shopkeeper.

Of course.
    Your best friend.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    Anything is okay, just not a tiny role

• AgubhaguAgubhagu Posts: 565Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    of course, i mean, like - brainstorm is a super big deal ™
    ( so sorry)
    eventually TM
    sarcasm is the best thing since the last best thing*
    """My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge
    *sarcasm
    Alright...

Here's an idea for you, Brainstorm, but the personality wouldn't be the most accurate; You're the Papyrus of Dashnettale. Games in place of puzzles, but we'll have to sort out your attack patterns.
    Your best friend.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,505Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shylight is Muffet, for obvious reasons.

I have another character suggestion, but if I said it I'd probably cause an argument.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
    Jarr2003 said:

Shylight is Muffet, for obvious reasons.

I have another character suggestion, but if I said it I'd probably cause an argument.

Eh, is Shylight even here to approve of the idea?

I'd prefer to only go with characters that can have their holder confirm they want the role, rather than forcing the roles onto people.
    Your best friend.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
  • LefianLefian Posts: 1,502Member ✭✭✭
    Will Gibbs be the actual character, or like, in Disguise?
    *Spooky whistling in background*
    Siggy.
    Below is a list of eggs/hatchlings from an "Old game"
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
    You can also view all of my dragons here: https://dragcave.net/user/TraysonBeatRan
  • maindogmaindog Posts: 1,493Member ✭✭✭
    And I have no part...
    R.I.P. Lilly
    Papyrus! That's great!

Time to memorize everything about papyrus

Okay, I'm ready, what about you my brother @Carmory ?

• 100lol100lol Posts: 1,693Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    can i be papyrus
    mi firnds: karlolin, gouchnox, unhappyicon, 100lol, carmory

"grlagrgrealg" ~Karlolin

Okay, I'm ready, what about you my brother @Carmory ?

k bro
  • ManiklasManiklas Posts: 1,370Member ✭✭✭
    I would like if camwood were napstablook.

I'm grillby, if I've existed long enough.
    Is god a cookie, or is the cookie a god?
    The world may never know
    "You have now, officially broken the game,"-Maniklas
    "Okay, ANYWAY, yes, I am a magician,"-RunninginReverse
    """"My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today!
    Maniklas said:

nah zicit would be napstablook
    100lol said:

can i be papyrus

A bit late to call Papyrus. I gave it to Brainstorm and just forgot to edit it into OP.
    Maniklas said:

Cam wood (sorrynotsorry) have to approve of him being Napstablook.

But, sure, you can be Grillby.
    Carmory said:

Maniklas said:

nah zicit would be napstablook
    I'm not gonna choose Zicit as Napstablook purely because of ClickingGhost being a ghost. K?
    Your best friend.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
  • ViniVini Posts: 2,101Member ✭✭✭✭

Who would ever make a legitimately good Flowey anyway? He's just tired of loving and hating everybody and was prevented from going on with his plan to kill everything that moves (again?) when Frisk fell into the underground.
    Probably is just misunderstood and needs a hug.

On an slightly unrelated note, I don't remember ninja characters in UT. Granted, never played the game, but I know a thing or two about it, and nothing that reminds me of ninja.

So... Subtlety aside, I apply for the job.
    ...I mean, I apply for the job? It's not like every character can get a proper DashNet counterpart. If I'm ever to take a role in this and not as a minor(er) character, might as well be this chlorofilled bastard.

• Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,505Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zicit can be the dummy, since it's a ghost. :P
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
    Vini said:

Who would ever make a legitimately good Flowey anyway? He's just tired of loving and hating everybody and was prevented from going on with his plan to kill everything that moves (again?) when Frisk fell into the underground.

On an slightly unrelated note, I don't remember ninja characters in UT. Granted, never played the game, but I know a thing or two about it, and nothing that reminds me of ninja.

So... Subtlety aside, I apply for the job.
    ...I mean, I apply for the job? It's not like every character can get a proper DashNet counterpart. If I'm ever to take a role in this and not as a minor(er) character, might as well be this chlorofilled bastard.

Alright.
    Jarr2003 said:

Zicit can be the dummy, since it's a ghost. :P

Stop suggesting Zicit for the ghost roles just because he's a ghost, it's about more than that people. >.>

((I know it's a joke, but this mildly pisses me off.))
    Your best friend.
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    Vini said:

Edgy