Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Choose how you wanna die to a god!

DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,374Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
Huitzilopochtli appears in front of you and explains the situation.

Human sacrifice rates have gone down in the past millenium, for some reason, and now the Sun is running on emergency power reserves. If something isn’t done, the Sun will become dim enough for the Obsidian Butterfly and her army of Tzitzimimeh, the skeletal women whom all humanity is descended from and have rattlesnakes for penises, to destroy it.

Until they have a proper source of BLOOD to power the Sun, they have to rely on randomly selected human beings to be killed so that the Earth doesn’t freeze to death. This is where you come in.

Now that you have been chosen to die for a noble cause, you can pick your method of being sacrificed, any form of death is acceptable as long as you die within 6 hours (Earth time, not from your perspective). If you don’t choose your method of death by 6 hours, he’ll just rip out your heart.

Comments

• idcidc Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    I'll choose having my heart ripped out.
  • ViniVini Posts: 2,011Member ✭✭✭✭
    >Obsidian Butterfly
    >skeletal women
    >rattlesnakes for penises

I choose death by snu-snu with the Tzitzimimeh!

• adam_antichristadam_antichrist Posts: 242Member ✭✭✭
    Flying a jumbo jet into an office tower filled with some of the least innocent people in the world

• UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,195Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death by supermassive black hole.

• AudiotAudiot Posts: 95Member ✭✭
    I want my brain to be shut off slowly, one region/lobe at a time, every five minutes. It'd be super cool to experience that. Or it would be horrible, who knows.
    For to be of not wanting specifications. We just gotta!
  • BrainstormBrainstorm Posts: 6,036Member ✭✭✭✭
    Either be in a giant nuke going down to Israel, or freeze to death with liquid nitrogen
    "Calm your caps, bro." -Brainstorm
    "You, young man, have increased the troll count by 1, troll thread count by 1, and countless other count counter counts by 1." -Brainstorm
    "We now have a perfect excuse to necrobump forum games." -Brainstorm
    I wonder what this is! Only the most epic link EVER! :o
    Pastebin statpage for Dungeon Maker: http://pastebin.com/mdPqPQVv
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,349Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Either be in a giant nuke going down to Israel, or freeze to death with liquid nitrogen

I feel like there's an anti-semetic joke to be made, but I'm not going to make it.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
  • LefianLefian Posts: 441Member ✭✭
    I wish to die via. 250 decibel loud Vsauce intro slowed down to 8 hours.
    HEY VSAUCE, MICHAEL HERE.
    Cola Coca is my FUEL.
    "what in the name of lefian?"-¤RunninginReverse¤
  • DWalkthroughGuyDWalkthroughGuy Posts: 651Member, Conversationalist ✭✭
    See something so funny that I suffocate. Even while I gasp for breath the joke is too funny to just stop laughing. Of course, I might not die, but bear with me here
    Here's my YouTube Channel (I actually make videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/DWalkthroughGuy
    Working towards a PhD in Dank Memeology, Normie Defense and Weeabooism.
    "Do you think God stays in heaven, because he too lives in fear of what he's created?" -Spy Kids