Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

My new clicker game!

KhalidPlaysKhalidPlays Posts: 13Member
edited March 20 in Games
after 2 days of working i made this first beta of a clicker game made with idle game maker called Magic Maker! and heres the link http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=2TfvJX38 just suggest what you want me to add next thanks for reading and here is the pastebin link go over there and let me know if there are any "bugs" http://pastebin.com/2TfvJX38
HEY! all you hardcore players who want a challenge heres the hardcore version of the game!! http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game=cnTCm0jn

First beta (March 11 2017) LOG
added Magicians
added wizards
added pictures

Beta 2 (March 12 2017) CHANGELOG:
added towers
Minor improvents

Beta 3 (March 13 2017) CHANGELOG:
added generators
Several price changes
removed pictures
Many more new upgrades to increase CPS

Beta 4 (March 15 2017) CHANGELOG:
Added King
Added Portals
some new upgrades

Beta 5 (March 16 2017) CHANGELOG
Added Achievements
Price Changes
Minor Improvements

FULL RELEASE (March 20 2017) CHANGELOG
Added Much more upgrades

Post edited by KhalidPlays on

Comments

• KhalidPlaysKhalidPlays Posts: 13Member
    whoever played it say I
    Just updated refresh your games
    Changelog
    added new upgrade:bigger wands!
    Minor improvements
    Thats all for Now!
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 12,535Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭

whoever played it say I

People will probably post here with advice and the like if they played, anyway. >.>

This game is balanced okay at the beginning(as far as I've played so far), more than I could say for some starting clicker games I've seen. However, this is about where the "good" ends.

The images obviously vary in size and art style, and I just have up to Wizards. The balance that I mentioned above? That's because the prices are the exact same as the Cookie Clicker prices. All it's missing is some upgrades and it would be a direct port of the beginning of Cookie Clicker with magic instead of cookies. And that's not really a good thing.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.

whoever played it say I

People will probably post here with advice and the like if they played, anyway. >.>

This game is balanced okay at the beginning(as far as I've played so far), more than I could say for some starting clicker games I've seen. However, this is about where the "good" ends.

The images obviously vary in size and art style, and I just have up to Wizards. The balance that I mentioned above? That's because the prices are the exact same as the Cookie Clicker prices. All it's missing is some upgrades and it would be a direct port of the beginning of Cookie Clicker with magic instead of cookies. And that's not really a good thing.
    Thanks for the advise ill try to fix that
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 12,535Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I've played more...At the current point, click power is over twice as powerful as my current CPS. I expect, when I get the upgrade to make Wizards count, it'll be even more powerful.

Maybe you really should add some upgrades to the buildings.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.

Now that I've played more...At the current point, click power is over twice as powerful as my current CPS. I expect, when I get the upgrade to make Wizards count, it'll be even more powerful.

Thats what im currently working on im trying to get bigger wands to work then i'll be able to make more

Hey I just released version 3 yesterday and it fixes most of your problems currently im working on even more building upgrades
  • CalamityCalamity Posts: 14,651Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, maybe have much larger updates?

Calamity said:

Cool, maybe have much larger updates?

k