Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

If someone helped make some new art for the game would the update come sooner?

Chocolate_BrainChocolate_Brain Posts: 2Member
edited March 24 in Suggestions
I'm much into this game, but it so needs more achievements/upgrades/buildings/whatnot, there's nothing left to aim for now and I'm not done wanting to enjoy it! :D

So I thought I could offer to make some art for it if it would help get an update out sooner ]:) But I don't know if it's art or coding that takes most time or if community contributions are even an option. So I'm just asking.
Post edited by Chisako on

Comments

• ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,038Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    Art is most likely the least missing thing. It's more the coding, bug fixes and time for even just these things.
    Unlike some rude comments that state Orteil is lazy, the truth is that he also has other projects going on (hint: follow him on twitter or tumblr if you want to know what's going on.)
    Cookie Clicker is going to be 4 years old, later this year, so you can safely assume that it is just not the top priority anymore.
    You always have the option to code and insert your own buildings and upgrades if you can't wait for an actual update.
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me
  • Chocolate_BrainChocolate_Brain Posts: 2Member
    edited March 11
    Na, it's just not the same if it's not official ;)

I know he's not lazy, but there's been some talk (I mean, he said it himself) on the reddit for CC that he might be returning to it very soon cause of a break in other projects or whatnot. So I thought I'd ask.
  • EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Posts: 96Member ✭✭
    @Chocolate_Brain Do you mean Cookie Collector 2?
  • The_Cookie_MonsterThe_Cookie_Monster Posts: 212Member ✭✭
    @Chocolate_Brain you seem to say 'whatnot' a lot... ;)
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! ! plz click them! \/\/\/
    Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!