Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Choose how the cookie looks

jupiterboyjupiterboy Posts: 53Member, Wiener
You can choose how the milk and soon the background looks, so why not the cookie?

Comments

• RockheartRockheart Posts: 315Member ✭✭✭
    The milk and background are based on your achievements and the Grandmapocalypse respectively, so your point is invalid.
  • jupiterboyjupiterboy Posts: 53Member, Wiener
    The "classic dairy selection" and "fanciful dairy selection" upgrades, and the background selector upgrade that says "coming soon".
  • jupiterboyjupiterboy Posts: 53Member, Wiener
    Rockheart said:

The milk and background are based on your achievements and the Grandmapocalypse respectively, so your point is invalid.

ascend a few times in cookieclicker 2.0 and see what i mean
  • bob_32_116bob_32_116 Posts: 596Member ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of choosing the look of the big cookie. i want Tim Tams!
  • iceklausiceklaus Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    I like the idea, the big cookie visual options could be based on purchased ascension upgrades (tins and boxes)
    the ones who dare have lives woth dying for
  • Kirby711Kirby711 Posts: 24Member ✭✭
    This would be cool. Maybe a custom cookie that allows you to upload an image for the cookie?
  • ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,930Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already planned, as far as I know.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    "tfw he won't listen to a 40 year old man rap about vegetables and then he tells me this" - Goldra
  • DamageMaximoDamageMaximo Posts: 1Member
    How to make one suggestion on the forum? i don't know how to make a topic
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,129Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    Top right of the page, "New Discussion" then make sure to select the correct subforum from the dropdown menu.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • WatchfulManeWatchfulMane Posts: 3Member
    that'll be nice to get your own image into the big cookie, but what about the little cookies from the stats? (if you know what i mean, i'm not good at explaining) but still, GREAT idea.