Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Can I bump my own threads?

jupiterboyjupiterboy Posts: 54Member, Wiener

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,480Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really depends on a number of circumstances.

Most importantly, pointless bumps are never okay. Debates have occurred before on the subject of what counts as a pointless bump, but just to be safe, try to encourage discussion with your posts.
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,623Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumps are fine as long as they're relevant to the thread and aren't pointless.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...
  • ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,038Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    Jarr2003 said:

Bumps are fine as long as they're relevant to the thread and aren't pointless.

And at least 12 hours must have passed otherwise I consider it spam.
    It actually is more reasonable to wait a whole day because not everyone is online when you are. This is a forum, not a chat, so be patient.
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me
  • DoomlordKravokaDoomlordKravoka Posts: 3,415Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭✭
    Often what the people think of you is more important than the actual bump itself.