Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

mobile cookie clicker

Weswells6Weswells6 Posts: 2Member
please forgive me if this question has been answered. ik many cookie clickers have been made but yours is so much better. have you guys considered making an android cookie clicker just like the browser game? id so buy it immediately.

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,530Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5
    1. If/when a mobile Cookie Clicker game officially comes out, it'll likely be free, so you won't have to buy it. Like the browser version, Orteil will most likely just use ad revenue to his advantage.
    2. I believe it's been discussed, but my memory might be off. If my memory is right, though, it is happening at some point.
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,058Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    In the info tab of Cookie Clicker, under the heading "14/10/2013 - going for the gold" the last bullet point is "made good progress on the mobile port," so they were working on it before. However, they have given up, or at least made it a low priority for now.
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • Weswells6Weswells6 Posts: 2Member
    thats really unfortunate