Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Heart Clicker (V.3.1.0) (Read Description)

Comments

• EricBolton1993EricBolton1993 Member Posts: 316 ✭✭
    @Emeron66 Thank you and that means a lot to me :) Still a few more updates after this 2.0.0 which is done! :D
  • The_Cookie_MonsterThe_Cookie_Monster Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    I've only just started V2.0.0 and I'm already loving it! :)
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    "RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily." ~Lefian
    meh
    RIP being able to show off cool dragons easily.
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should really add building specific totalhearts, so we can see how much each is producing.

Also put real synergies in, the ones that scale.

edited March 21
    @Uiomancant I don't know how to do all of that and what is a "Real Synergies?" I don't know how to do a tool tip but I did put (hover over a building) and it will tell how much the base income is of a building :)

MERGE

@The_Cookie_Monster Thank you! I worked very hard on it and Im glad ur liking it :)
    Post edited by Chisako on
  • UiomancantUiomancant Member, Cool, Flagger Posts: 9,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    multiplies efficiency of X by Y% per Z
    Having this upgrade amplifies the powers of building/clickable X by Y%, multiplied by the amount of resource/building Z. 100%, with 3 of Z, would mean X produces/uses up 300% more resources.

This is ripped directly from the documentation.

If you wanna display each buildings hps, you gotta make each building their own totalhearts resource.

Also- change the spreadsheet up, it's not the best colour scheme, all you need to do is find all the colours.

MERGE

Hang on a minute, @✭Chisako✭ looked at this thread?
    I AM YODA
    all my friends in the whole entire world: @The_Cookie_Monster, @Drago_Meh, @Maniklas, @McJagger, @Lefian.
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    meh
    @Uiomancant I tried to change the colors and it broke the game a bit back when and I can try to do that, i don't know much about coding, but i can give it a try :)
    @Uiomancant For this new Update, I'm changing up the colors for the spreadsheet and it is gonna be a mixture of gray and white! :D I love the color gray :)
    More Synergy and new Game Colors Layout too!

edited March 24
    Probably, if not, the final 2 Buildings! The war between these 4 Grandmas will be all out hell!

It looks so cool... ;D
    I AM YODA
    I am r a i n b o w ! !
    meh
    @The_Cookie_God Thank you and I'm glad u like the, i worked hard :)
    K, I have to stop giving you "Sneak Peak" pics as you will get too hyped :D
    \
    I love this Upgrade Pic! My Artwork is getting better
    \
    Hopefully!

• PighousePighouse Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying this game so far!

I would like if somewhere you posted where the max upgrade/achievement level for buildings are; for example, for any building other than grandmas, the last unlockable thing is earned at 200.

Another piece of advice is, in the clickables section, there is *MakeHeart and *TotalHeart. This makes two clickables, so you should remove the line *MakeHeart.

Finally, there are three lines in the code where you put 'GrndmaDevils' instead of 'GrandmaDevils'. It's important to fix that to make sure the efficiency takes place.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing more updates!
    When will he get on next?
    edited March 25
    @Pighouse I have been trying to figure out those wrong lines of code and I will fix them, thank you! I will also remove the TotalHearts frm the Clickables, and I will make it where it is clear on the max building and the max amount of Grandmas needed for the 4 Grandmas, with info on the top maybe? I know the total upgrades are wrong, but that will be fixed too!

All these will be fixed in the next update, (V.2.2.0) which will be the second part of the big update!

Also, thank you and there is still some updates left, with lots of new content! I think for the 2.2.0, I will fix the bugs, (Again, thank you for finding them in the code) (What is the 1 line of error, cant find it?) anyways, im glad u love it and more soon!

Edit: Do you know how to make a word with in a paragraph be a different color?
    ex. ""The Grandma Devils ruled the world and won"" and have "Grandma Devils" be in red text?
    edited March 25
    [My next post explains this post better]
    @Pighouse im still confused, how did you make that red? I would like to make some words in a quote a different color

@Pighouse im still confused, how did you make that red? I would like to make some words in a quote a different color

http://pastebin.com/UxN3jdHY

That should explain better
    edited March 25
    @Pighouse Oh man, I still don't understand, im sorry! Is it easy and with that, I can make a word a different color? Can you explain it easier if you want?

Edit: I copy that under a building/upgrade and the words I want in a color, I put it in,TEXT ?

@Pighouse Oh man, I still don't understand, im sorry! Is it easy and with that, I can make a word a different color? Can you explain it easier if you want?

http://htmlcolorcodes.com/color-picker/
    This is a website I found to help find a color.

If I explained how to make your own color, I'd have to explain hexadecimal, which, if you don't know what that is, it can be pretty complicated.
    edited March 25
    @Pighouse I know how to pick a color, I go to google and type the color code I want; For the pasebin u showed me, do I put it under a upgrade/building and where TEXT goes, I put the text I want and the color where the color code goes?
    edited March 25
    @Pighouse oh so I do that for every quote I want a different color?
    It would look like this, ex.

""The Myth saids the Ghost Ships come out on Fuller Moons and are invisible, so there never seen! It's been like this for the past 5,000 years, ever sense The Ancient Egypt Grandma Gods and the Ghost Ships got into it! - Grandams" [(+200% Grandma])""

like this?
    edited March 25
    @Pighouse omg thank you!!! This next update will be badass! :D
    Edit: why is the 1st part white and the rest of the text blue?
    edited March 25

@Pighouse oh so I do that for every quote I want a different color?
    It would look like this, ex.

""The Myth saids the Ghost Ships come out on Fuller Moons and are invisible, so there never seen! It's been like this for the past 5,000 years, ever sense The Ancient Egypt Grandma Gods and the Ghost Ships got into it! - Grandams" [(+200% Grandma])""

like this?

Yeah, just put the code in the pastebin and it will show up like that in the game.
    @Pighouse thank you and one more thing, how come the 1st part of the text is white and the rest is blue?
    edited March 25

@Pighouse thank you and one more thing, how come the 1st part of the text is white and the rest is blue?

At the end of each code, remove the second < /font> and replace it with < /a> (without the spaces). It'll fix that.
    @Pighouse Thank you so much for your help! This next update will have different colors for different parts of text! It will make each upgrade more understandable! Again, thank you :)

@Pighouse Thank you so much for your help! This next update will have different colors for different parts of text! It will make each upgrade more understandable! Again, thank you :)

No problem!
    @Pighouse Am I doing this wrong? I picked this color #F20FE8 and tried to use it

@Pighouse Am I doing this wrong? I picked this color #F20FE8 and tried to use it

Maybe it needs to be lowercase?

Lowercase

Uppercase