Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

More HTML tags

ManiklasManiklas Member Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭
edited February 18 in Suggestions & Bug Reports
I would like if you were able to post compact iframe tags, at least I wanna be able to embed spotify playlists.

Yeah that's it.

EDIT: added tags
Is god a cookie, or is the cookie a god?
The world may never know
"You have now, officially broken the game,"-Maniklas
"Okay, ANYWAY, yes, I am a magician,"-RunninginReverse
""""My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot" - RunningInReverse" - Purge" - Agubhagu
Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

Comments

• ChisakoChisako Member, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 18
    I brought this to attention but I recommended the change of auto-embed plugins to one that has updated to support spotify as well instead of changing anything about HTML tags.
    Many auto-embed plugins added spotify support in 2013 already, the one (i assume) is used here apparently did not.

Don't expect that it will be fixed though. changing plugins can break things easily and might not be considered.
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me