Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Time Machine upgrade (based upon "Cookies forfeited by ascending")

ThaecrasisThaecrasis Posts: 1Member
Could be either a regular upgrade of a very high tier (maybe passed 200 time machines) or a heavenly upgrade branching off from Starter Kitchen.

This upgrade would give your Time Machines a boost in CpS as a percentage of the amount of cookies you forfeited in the past, as you bring cookies from your own past back into the present. I think it would have to be a fairly small percentage though (Perhaps around 0.0001% of your total forfeited cookies, per time machine. For example if you had 250 time machines, this would give you a boost in CpS equal to 0.025% of your total forfeited cookies.

I'm still not sure if this would be completed balanced or not as is, but I'm sure the numbers could be tweaked a bit to make it fair, or make it cost a very large amount of cookies to get.

Comments

• BillaboBillabo Posts: 1,024Member, Friendly, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how well this would work gameplay-wise since those cookies are already the basis for prestige upgrades, but I like the idea!
    Fire Emblem: Fates castle address
    08619-69569
    56318-03154
  • ZonefrogZonefrog Posts: 20Member
    cool idea.