Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

[BUG] Profile picture changes are larger in activity?

Camwood7Camwood7 Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
If you go to activity, or a user's profile, you'll see the thumbnail for the icon a user changed to (upon them doing so) is larger than it previously was. For reference, the thumbnail was about the same size as the thumbnail for someone posting. But now...

(image in spoilers)

As you can see, it is much, MUCH larger than the size of a user's icon on a post or an activity comment. What's up with that?

Note: no, it's not a stylish script; disabling that did nothing.
Literally dunk the points you'd give onto my other account, this one has zero value to me and will literally cease to be relevant come May June 1st June 18th June 19th SOMEDAY: @Cookiewoodstock

Hi, I'm Barry Scott. Bang, and the signature is gone.

Comments

• dt200dt200 Member, Wiener Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited February 5
    It could potentially be like that to show it is your current avatar.

EDIT: The size changes on mine was because the first avatar was resized and then met the size limit. The second one was smaller.
    "You can't get into sigs if you try hard!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!" -Darkmatterfire
    "Dude, you can't just quote yourself." -kirdneh
    "Now I can." -dt200 in reply to kirdneh even though it is sig only
    "I have bent all known laws!" -dt200 in reply to the above
  • ChisakoChisako Member, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Posts: 1,042 Mod
    it's not a bug. that's just how vanilla does it.
    change your thread a little... you may want to suggest that it should be smaller again.

personally i see it as a good AND bad thing.
    it could become cloggy when multiple people change their avatars, on the other hand you can see the set avatars better without the need to look at their profile.
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me