Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Blah

jupiterboyjupiterboy Posts: 54Member, Wiener
Duplicates, blah. Necrobumps, blah blah. Multiposts, BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Comments

• ¤RunninginReverse¤¤RunninginReverse¤ Posts: 14,480Member, Friendly ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I can tell, this is not a suggestion, nor is it a bug report.

Duplicates, blah, necrobumps, blah blah, and multiposts, blah blah blah, have all been acknowledged. Necrobumps can be okay sometimes, I guess...Multiposts, people just don't know where the edit button is, and duplicates...Okay, you got me there.
    Current status: Could be much better, really.
    "My game will be playable on all Samsung Microwaves with firmware update 5.3.2 and up." - Audiot
    Creator of DASHNETTALE
    * Seeing this AU based on the community fills you with DETERMINATION.
  • ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,038Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    (mixed up a tab here, so if you saw what i posted before, ignore)

@jupiterboy
    apparently you don't like the rules here. you are free to leave then.
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me
  • jupiterboyjupiterboy Posts: 54Member, Wiener
    Why are these things bad. Duplicates are okay, it is to see how many people want it. And it shouldn't be considered a duplicate if it is the same idea, but with different details.
  • ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,038Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
    because it's spam.
    imagine 10 people making a poll called "what is your favorite video game?" just with slightly different vote options?
    we had stuff like that happen before and it's a pain in the ass for everyone.

with games it's not much different. this forum is simply not big enough to justify the existence of 2 or more games of the same type.
    "You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
    "Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
    Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me